Windows 10: Internal Mouse no longer works

Discus and support Internal Mouse no longer works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A year ago i bought a HP ENVY X 360 convertible note book computer. I only had it five months and the internal mouse quit working. It only works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamSlater4, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Internal Mouse no longer works

A year ago i bought a HP ENVY X 360 convertible note book computer. I only had it five months and the internal mouse quit working. It only works sporatically. I do use an external mouse from logitech. Is there a war going on between the two? I ask this because not too long after i started useing the logitech mouse the internal mouse stopped working. I'm, really getting tired of having to carry a mouse with me every time i take my computer somewhere.

:)

WilliamSlater4, Jun 4, 2020

2. Mouse not working

Hi MaalisuoKofi,

It appears that your mouse is no longer detected on your computer. The possible reasons why its no longer working could be hardware or driver issues. For us to isolate and address this issue, we would like to ask the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • If a desktop, are you using a USB or wireless mouse?

Since the issue appeared after an OS installation, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, search for Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

You may also refer to Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows for more information.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Internal Mic No Longer Works

I have an Asus computer and after accepting the Windows 10 update, the internal microphone no longer works. The same thing happened to my friend's Dell after updating to Windows 10. Any suggestions?

RyanDamerow, Jun 4, 2020
  4. fheaney Win User

Internal Mouse no longer works

Internal speakers and headphones no longer working after Windows 10 update

I'm running Windows 10 Home, version 1709, build 16299.125. I tried the steps suggested on that page, but the sound card no longer appears in the device manager at all that I can see. And on the sound control panel, the internal speakers and headphone jack
    no longer appear either. There is no default device there that I can modify; it only shows Bluetooth options.

fheaney, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Internal Mouse no longer works

1. Internal Mouse no longer works - Similar Threads - Internal Mouse longer

2. Internal microphone no longer works on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal microphone no longer works on Windows 11: Hi,I upgraded to Win11 months ago and the microphone hasn't been able to work until now. I have installed / uninstalled HP Realtek audio driver & tried to update internal microphone software. But nothing worked so far. The internal microphone was working fine in Windows...
  3. Internal microphone no longer works on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal microphone no longer works on Windows 11: Hi,I upgraded to Win11 months ago and the microphone hasn't been able to work until now. I have installed / uninstalled HP Realtek audio driver & tried to update internal microphone software. But nothing worked so far. The internal microphone was working fine in Windows...
  4. Mouse no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse no longer works: Today I discovered that my mouse stopped working, and I went to device manager and noticed that when I went to micr and other point devices under HID-compliant mouse, It said, “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing....
  5. Mouse no longer works

Mouse no longer works: Today I discovered that my mouse stopped working, and I went to device manager and noticed that when I went to micr and other point devices under HID-compliant mouse, It said, “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing....
  6. Mouse no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My mouse wheel no longer works

My mouse wheel no longer works: My mouse wheel no longer works and scrolls up and down when trying to scroll down. I have tried changing mouse and it still does it. I have tried playing around with the mouse settings and updating the drivers but that hasn't made a difference....
  8. Internal DVD driver on PC no longer works

Internal DVD driver on PC no longer works: Hello. I've tried best to make to work, Slimtype external driver reconnecting back and fourth while trying to make an ISO file from the disc. So, I want to bring back the internet DVD driver from my computer "ASUS DRW-24F1ST" to work again but somehow worked virtually instead...
  9. Internal mic no longer works after update

Internal mic no longer works after update: Hi, I did a system update yesterday and after it had completed my internal mic no longer works. I discovered this just as I was about to give an on-line lecture. The mic worked fine the day previously, and when I look in the device manager it isn't on the list. All I seem...
  10. Arc Touch Mouse no longer working

Arc Touch Mouse no longer working: I have had this mouse since about 2014 and I have never had a single problem with it, but after this last update it no longer connects or even registers as Arc Touch in my system settings. I have tried everything they have said to reconnect it, but none of it works. Is there...