Windows 10: Internal network

Discus and support Internal network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I set up a private internal network between two (or more) PCs, but not through a router, or on the internet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesBradley5, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Internal network

How do I set up a private internal network between two (or more) PCs, but not through a router, or on the internet?

:)

JamesBradley5, Mar 23, 2019

2. How to get on internal network to VPN to a client

I am looking for ways besides RDP to have employees connect to my work's internal network at another location so that they can VPN to one of their client's. The VPN connection only works from the internal network as their Sonicwall configuration is setup to allow it through IP's on my work's network.
    Any third-party apps, Windows settings, or other suggestions are welcomed.
    One suggestion by a friend was to use Cendio, an open source Linux remote desktop server.

I have a Windows Server 2016 Standard machine and several Windows 10 Pro machines

JesseTechHelp, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Internal network

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Internal network

1. Internal network - Similar Threads - Internal network

2. How do i configure Nat gateway with ftth dial up connection as public and internal network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i configure Nat gateway with ftth dial up connection as public and internal network...: How do i configure Nat gateway with ftth dial up connection as public and internal network private https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-configure-nat-gateway-with-ftth-dial-up/db7332d4-968e-411b-a637-2852b6aea88e
  3. How do i configure Nat gateway with ftth dial up connection as public and internal network...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i configure Nat gateway with ftth dial up connection as public and internal network...: How do i configure Nat gateway with ftth dial up connection as public and internal network private https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-configure-nat-gateway-with-ftth-dial-up/db7332d4-968e-411b-a637-2852b6aea88e
  4. Websites is not opening from a Internal Domain Controlled Network, DNS is not resolving for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites is not opening from a Internal Domain Controlled Network, DNS is not resolving for...: Hi Team,I would like to know how to resolve the DNS issue for the websites are not loading in a DC Network.Best Regards,Shabin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites-is-not-opening-from-a-internal-domain/4c2f3100-22fd-47fc-b579-e6cd4e8b37b8
  5. Websites is not opening from a Internal Domain Controlled Network, DNS is not resolving for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites is not opening from a Internal Domain Controlled Network, DNS is not resolving for...: Hi Team,I would like to know how to resolve the DNS issue for the websites are not loading in a DC Network.Best Regards,Shabin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites-is-not-opening-from-a-internal-domain/4c2f3100-22fd-47fc-b579-e6cd4e8b37b8
  6. Websites is not opening from a Internal Domain Controlled Network, DNS is not resolving for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to route all Traffic through the Internal Network in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to route all Traffic through the Internal Network in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]A remote computer has two options to use the internet when it connects to an internal network, and one of them is the default gateway. If you want to prevent the remote client computer from using the internet through the default gateway and allow it to use the secure...
  8. How to gain unique access to a file in a internal network

How to gain unique access to a file in a internal network: I want to keep a file updated and this file is accessible by multiple users. This file can be on a folder of an internal network. When this file is on my local machine and two instances of my software try to access the file, the first gain access open and lock for...
  9. Windows Firewall: Allow internal network / deny internet access

Windows Firewall: Allow internal network / deny internet access: Hi all, Been lurking here for years, but I finally need some direct help please. I have a need to allow a specific program to have internal network access, but disallow/deny that same program all internet access. I don't see any way to do this in the firewall settings. It...
  10. Firewall blocking access from Hyper-V VM to host over Internal network even though there is...

Firewall blocking access from Hyper-V VM to host over Internal network even though there is...: I have a Linux VM which is using a Internal network to connect to the host with NAT enabled. The host IP address is 192.168.215.1 and the Linux VM has an IP address of 192.168.215.2. I have the following firewall rule which allows access from the Hyper-V subnet to the host:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internal network