Windows 10: INTERNAL POWER ERROR when computer wakes up (Windows 10)

Discus and support INTERNAL POWER ERROR when computer wakes up (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; 0x000000a0 (0x0000000000000608, 0xffffaf0a83c06568, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). I am getting the same INTERNAL-POWER-ERROR with stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cookiez, Dec 31, 2018.

1. cookiez Win User

INTERNAL POWER ERROR when computer wakes up (Windows 10)

0x000000a0 (0x0000000000000608, 0xffffaf0a83c06568, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000).

I am getting the same INTERNAL-POWER-ERROR with stop code A0 when when resuming sleep mode.

I did increase the size of the hibernate file.

Thanks,

Zoltan

:)

cookiez, Dec 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 -- Cannot disable the mouse from waking computer from sleep

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1

Follow the steps below to try to disable device to wake the computer:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type powercfg –devicedisablewake and press
      Enter.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Method 2: Disable the Wake timers

Follow the steps below to Disable the Wake timers:

• Press Windows key +X.

• Click on Power Options.

• Click on edit Plan Settings and click on
      Change advanced power settings.

• Expand Sleep option and “Allow wake timers" and set this to
      disable.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 10, 2020
  3. internal power error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I would suggest you to follow the method given below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the power troubleshooter and restart the system to check if that helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

If the issues persist I would suggest you to follow the second method.

Method 2: Create a new power plan.

• Go to search box.

• Type power option in search box.

• Tap or click Create a power plan and follow the instructions.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 10, 2020
  4. INTERNAL POWER ERROR when computer wakes up (Windows 10)

CAN'T WAKE UP MY COMPUTER WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand your concern about waking up the computer after upgrading to Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to wake up the computer from sleep/ hibernate mode?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect power settings or corrupt power plan.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to run power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Power troubleshooterfind and fix problems with your computer's power settings to conserve power and extent battery life.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel
    • In the Control Panel window, select Category and then select
      Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all and then click Power.
    • Click Next and follow on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists,

Method 2: I suggest you to restore the power plans to default.

Follow the steps to reset and restore the power plans to default
    and check if it helps:

• Right-click on Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.
    • Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

INTERNAL POWER ERROR when computer wakes up (Windows 10)

1. INTERNAL POWER ERROR when computer wakes up (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - INTERNAL POWER ERROR

2. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  3. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  4. Windows 10 Internal power error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Internal power error?: Sometimes I get bsod when shutting down or turning on the computer, although very rarely. I didn't get any bsod for 3 weeks until now.I analyzed dump file with WhoCrashed,On Wed 19.01.2022 04:43:41 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  5. Windows 10 Internal power error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Internal power error?: Sometimes I get bsod when shutting down or turning on the computer, although very rarely. I didn't get any bsod for 3 weeks until now.I analyzed dump file with WhoCrashed,On Wed 19.01.2022 04:43:41 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  6. Windows 10 Internal power error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 - Internal Power Error on computer sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - Internal Power Error on computer sleep: For the past few months I've been experiencing an Internal Power Error when trying to put my computer to sleep. This has happened intermittently for the past few months and isn't always consistent. Sometimes the computer will sleep just fine, other times it will shut off...
  8. Internal Power Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Internal Power Error: When I turn my computer on after it going to sleep it comes up with internal power error. The computer is only 3 months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-power-error/df00b1b7-dec7-457d-8527-b17af959ce50
  9. Internal power error after waking from sleeping

Internal power error after waking from sleeping: My computer experienced crashing after reawaking. This happens after I update the system to latest 1809. I have updated the drivers I know to the newest one. Can any one help me?...
  10. BSOD with internal power error at cold boot or waking up from hibernation

BSOD with internal power error at cold boot or waking up from hibernation: Hello, everyone: My device is Alienware 13 r3 with Intel i7-7700hq and Nvidia gtx 1060, running windows 10 64 bit 1809. Recently I got BSOD upon cold boot or waking up from hibernation. Direct reboot from OS usually is OK. I first tried to use windbg to analyze the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internal power error after sleep

2. 0x000000a0 (0x0000000000000608 0xffffc908f55cc788 0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000000)

3. windows 10 windbg intERnaL_POWER_ERROR A0 identify device

4. bsod on wake up windows 10 0x000000a0