Windows 10: Internal Sound Problem?

Discus and support Internal Sound Problem? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Envy has sound problem. The troubleshooting shows no issue at all, yet no sound is coming out. This occurs very sudden. I was using my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ramzi Manalao, May 14, 2020.

1. Internal Sound Problem?

My HP Envy has sound problem. The troubleshooting shows no issue at all, yet no sound is coming out. This occurs very sudden. I was using my laptop when suddenly the sound disappeared and heard a tiny clank.

I connected to remote desktop and all of a sudden I could hear the sound from the laptop but from my phone remote desktop.

:)

Ramzi Manalao, May 14, 2020

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 14, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Internal Sound Problem? :p

cadaveca, May 14, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Internal Sound Problem?

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Internal Sound Problem?

1. Internal Sound Problem? - Similar Threads - Internal Sound Problem

2. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal microphone problems . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft instructions:========================To change the mic sensitivity in Windows.You'll have to go into the device settings,for your...
  3. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal microphone problems . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft instructions:========================To change the mic sensitivity in Windows.You'll have to go into the device settings,for your...
  4. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A problem with the internal mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A problem with the internal mic: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Pro 64 bit. The Gateway has 1 audio jack for the mic and audio out. I have the audio adapter to have 2 jacks, in and out. I am trying to feed the audio out of my short wave receiver into the mic input on the laptop to...
  6. internal microphone problem

internal microphone problem: the microphone on my asus zenbook ux410ua laptop has stopped working. I have followed several of the instructions on this site in response to previous similar questions, with no effect. in my device manager there is only one driver in "audio inputs and outputs" that is...
  7. Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working

Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working: Sound will not work. Windows 10, have performed sound system scan for repair and reboot as instructed. Nothing. Looking under 'manage sound devices' no device listed - so I can't "enable". Sound has worked before. How do I get the system to recognize the built in...
  8. no sound plays through internal speakers

no sound plays through internal speakers: I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists its location at HDMI...
  9. internal speaker/sound system

internal speaker/sound system: my realtek sound is grey out and I can not use the system speaker, only an attached device, how can I make the internal sound/speaker operational again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakersound-system/7098f10f-1d68-4301-900a-e3da88fb88b7
  10. internal hardisk problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internal hardisk problem: i cannot access my D drive i.e secondary drive ... its not showing in the disk management also it has happened before the problem get automatically resolved when i restart my pc but this time its not resolving on its own...