Windows 10: Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It claims they are not...

Discus and support Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It claims they are not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It Claims it is no plugged in! What do I do? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatieHuyser, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It claims they are not...

Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It Claims it is no plugged in! What do I do? Thanks

:)

KatieHuyser, Mar 28, 2020
  2. StevePYYZ Win User

no sound plays through internal speakers

I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists
    its location at HDMI port. Suggestions?

StevePYYZ, Mar 28, 2020
  3. JobiumLtd Win User
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker.

How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?

JobiumLtd, Mar 28, 2020
  4. cadan28 Win User

Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It claims they are not...

Dell Inspiron

I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal
    speakers work, but the sound isn't good. I tried connecting a pair of headphones to the audio jack and the sound was distorted with hardly any vocals.

I brought the laptop in for a new hard drive just based on the age of the machine, but this didn't resolve anything. Is it time for a new machine, or is this fixable. FYI, I was told by the repair shop who put in the new hard drive that there is no sound
    card to this machine, that sound is controlled from the motherboard. Is that an accurate statement?

Thanks for any help.

cadan28, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It claims they are not...

1. Internal speakers are in my Dell Inspiron 3670 but no sound!! It claims they are not... - Similar Threads - Internal speakers are

2. No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro: I purchased a new Dell XPS laptop direct from Dell. in July Model XPS 17 9730.Recently sound from internal speakers Stopped working.Device error message "No Output Device Found"iTunes report "iTunes has detected a problem with your audio configuration. Audio/Video Playback...
  3. No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro: I purchased a new Dell XPS laptop direct from Dell. in July Model XPS 17 9730.Recently sound from internal speakers Stopped working.Device error message "No Output Device Found"iTunes report "iTunes has detected a problem with your audio configuration. Audio/Video Playback...
  4. No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker: My laptop cannot recognize the internal speakers. I tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my computer, but it did not reinstall the driver. When I run the sound troubleshooter, it says "No output device found." It appears that my laptop can't recognize my speakers as a...
  5. Sound regarding dell inspiron laptop

Sound regarding dell inspiron laptop: Hey there peeps, This all started when I was hearing static coming from my headset yesterday at about 6 pm. I tried to update my audio drivers, but they up and disappeared on me. I tried to reinstall it on my own, but nothing seems to work. Things you should know: I...
  6. Can I use a soundbar with Dell Inspiron 3670?

Can I use a soundbar with Dell Inspiron 3670?: I have the SB3651-E6 5.1 soundbar with the rear speakers and I was wondering if I could use it on PC and still get 5.1 surround sound setup on Windows 10? Like my PC has a HDMI port in the back, could I just connect that to the soundbar HDMI port and get 5.1 on Windows?...
  7. Dell Inspiron 3670 - Back audio jacks do not detect headset

Dell Inspiron 3670 - Back audio jacks do not detect headset: I'm using a Run Mus K1-B headset Nothing happens when I connect the headset to the 3.5mm jack on the back panel. No audio is transmitted, and my PC does not seem to detect them. This is not a problem when I connect my external speakers, as they work normally, so it isn't a...
  8. CAN THE SPEAKER OF DELL INSPIRON 55070 BE UP-GRADED TO IMOROVE SOUND ?

in Cortana
    CAN THE SPEAKER OF DELL INSPIRON 55070 BE UP-GRADED TO IMOROVE SOUND ?: I HAVE STUDIED IN DEPTH " WHY MY CORTANA DOES NOT FUNCTION OR BE RESPONSIVE INSTANTLY" 1) THE EFFICIANT FUNCTION OF CORTANA, NEEDS PROPER VOICE LEVEL TO RECOGNIZE SPEECH " 2) I HAVE MADE THE AUDIO OUTPUT(MIXER) TO100% , THEN CORTANA CAN FUNCTION TO SOME EXTENT BUT...
  9. Dell G7 Internal Speakers Disabled

Dell G7 Internal Speakers Disabled: When I turned on my G7 running Windows 10 today, there was a red X on the speaker icon and it said "No audio playback devices detected" or something along those lines. I tried Method 1 at https://www.techworm.net/2018/10/no-audio-output-device-is-installed.html . This made...
  10. internal speaker/sound system

internal speaker/sound system: my realtek sound is grey out and I can not use the system speaker, only an attached device, how can I make the internal sound/speaker operational again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakersound-system/7098f10f-1d68-4301-900a-e3da88fb88b7