Windows 10: Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers

Discus and support Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I listened to bluetooth speakers and after i turned them off, Lenover laptop does not detect speakers. i checked the drivers and removed the bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brettbonner, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers

I listened to bluetooth speakers and after i turned them off, Lenover laptop does not detect speakers. i checked the drivers and removed the bluetooth spaeaker in bluetooth settings, restarted. still no speakers found.

:)

brettbonner, Sep 19, 2018

2. INTERNAL BLUETOOTH SPEAKER

I have HP 15 touchscreen laptop. Is there a booster for the speakers... Also, is there such a thing as an internal bluetooth speaker?

poet4ever1953, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Sep 19, 2018
  4. silkmaze Win User

Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers

1. Internal speakers not found after using bluetooth speakers - Similar Threads - Internal speakers found

2. No audio internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio internal speakers: Hi there, Recently I was getting my bluetooth hooked up in my windows 10 Lenovo 940 and to send my sound through to my bluetooth speakers I had to manage my speakers and hook them up. Now I am ready to change back to the speakers built into my laptop, but I could not find...
  3. No audio internal speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio internal speakers: Hi there, Recently I was getting my bluetooth hooked up in my windows 10 Lenovo 940 and to send my sound through to my bluetooth speakers I had to manage my speakers and hook them up. Now I am ready to change back to the speakers built into my laptop, but I could not find...
  4. Internal Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Speakers: The right channel of my speakers stopped working a month after I purchased my laptop, what could be the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers/585fbb9d-da74-4f2c-8320-9c73ec00d38c
  5. Internal Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal Speakers: The right channel of my speakers stopped working a month after I purchased my laptop, what could be the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers/585fbb9d-da74-4f2c-8320-9c73ec00d38c
  6. Laptop internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop internal speakers: Since updating my laptop to Windows 11 my laptop doesn't seem to find the internal speakers. The sound icon on the taskbar show mute. If I click to the settings there is nothing I can see about internalspeakers and I'm unable to change the volume levels....
  7. Internal Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Speakers: Where do I find my internal speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers/fad8aded-c6c6-4c95-9782-d4909ad2506a
  8. Internal speakers not detected

Internal speakers not detected: I have a Dell G5 15 computer. One day a popup from dell asked me to install some updates. I clicked install, and restarted the computer. When it booted up again, The audio symbol in the bottom right corner had a red circle with an X in it. The audio wasn't playing, the...
  9. Internal Speakers not working

Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....
  10. Internal Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....