Windows 10: Internal Speakers

Discus and support Internal Speakers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The right channel of my speakers stopped working a month after I purchased my laptop, what could be the cause?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wisdomnwannah, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Internal Speakers

The right channel of my speakers stopped working a month after I purchased my laptop, what could be the cause?

:)

wisdomnwannah, Jan 13, 2022
  2. StevePYYZ Win User

no sound plays through internal speakers

I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists
    its location at HDMI port. Suggestions?

StevePYYZ, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Switching off internal computer speakers

This is a subject that has been raised before but Microsoft seems to refuse to answer. As a result of a previous update to Windows 10, the internal computer speakers work as well as the external sound system. There is no apparent way to switch off the
    internal speakers and just have the external sound system working. A previous contributor suggested that Microsoft had a solution to this bug but wouldn't elaborate. This seemed very childish.

I ask the question again: Could someone give a step by step process for switching off internal computer speakers AND leaving the external speakers working. I have tried every setting but nothing fixes the problem. Surely this isn't rocket science and
    it would be easy for Microsoft to write a bug fix???

Lack of action just infuriates users unnecessarily.

JohnTrevorXX, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Internal Speakers

Internal Conexant Audio speakers are "unconnected"

Hi,

For further assistance regarding the "unconnected" status of your internal audio speaker, we would like to gather more information:

• Was the update installed manually or automatically?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Internal Speakers

1. Internal Speakers - Similar Threads - Internal Speakers

2. WIndows 11 - internal laptop speakers stop working after 10-30 minutes, only fixed by reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 - internal laptop speakers stop working after 10-30 minutes, only fixed by reboot: Hello,I have an issue with my Samsung Galaxy Book Pro running Windows 11 . Whenever I reboot my laptop, my internal laptop speakers work fine. After 10-30 minutes, the speakers stop working. Drivers Realtek have been repeatedly updated, sound settings checked, etc. The only...
  3. WIndows 11 - internal laptop speakers stop working after 10-30 minutes, only fixed by reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 - internal laptop speakers stop working after 10-30 minutes, only fixed by reboot: Hello,I have an issue with my Samsung Galaxy Book Pro running Windows 11 . Whenever I reboot my laptop, my internal laptop speakers work fine. After 10-30 minutes, the speakers stop working. Drivers Realtek have been repeatedly updated, sound settings checked, etc. The only...
  4. Internal speakers not recognized as device, how do I get the internal speakers back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal speakers not recognized as device, how do I get the internal speakers back?: I have a Dell Latitude 5430 running Windows 11. Audio output settings correctly showed both internal speakers and USB headphones. I had a temporary problem with headphones and mistakenly clicked "Don't Allow" button on the internal speakers in System>Sound>Properties. Now the...
  5. Internal speakers not recognized as device, how do I get the internal speakers back?

Internal speakers not recognized as device, how do I get the internal speakers back?: I have a Dell Latitude 5430 running Windows 11. Audio output settings correctly showed both internal speakers and USB headphones. I had a temporary problem with headphones and mistakenly clicked "Don't Allow" button on the internal speakers in System>Sound>Properties. Now the...
  6. No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro: I purchased a new Dell XPS laptop direct from Dell. in July Model XPS 17 9730.Recently sound from internal speakers Stopped working.Device error message "No Output Device Found"iTunes report "iTunes has detected a problem with your audio configuration. Audio/Video Playback...
  7. No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro

No sound from internal speakers in my Dell XPS laptop-Windows 11 Pro: I purchased a new Dell XPS laptop direct from Dell. in July Model XPS 17 9730.Recently sound from internal speakers Stopped working.Device error message "No Output Device Found"iTunes report "iTunes has detected a problem with your audio configuration. Audio/Video Playback...
  8. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  9. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  10. what to do if my computer doesnt recognize the internal speakers on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what to do if my computer doesnt recognize the internal speakers on my laptop?: i asked this before but i still need help!!!I have been using this computer for a bit and i didn't face any problems relating to sound. One day, i tried using my bluetooth headset with it and since then I can't play any sound without them. When they're not connected the icon...