Windows 10: Internal web cam not found on two computers Samsung Ultrabook 5 and HP 1040 G1

Discus and support Internal web cam not found on two computers Samsung Ultrabook 5 and HP 1040 G1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, after the update of windows, cannot find my webcameras on both computers, I have looked in the hidden equipment - it is still not there. Further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ago777, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Ago777 Win User

Internal web cam not found on two computers Samsung Ultrabook 5 and HP 1040 G1

Hello, after the update of windows, cannot find my webcameras on both computers, I have looked in the hidden equipment - it is still not there. Further more, I cannot install the drivers form the vendors of the computers because the drivers are blocked for security reasons.

Can you please help me solve my problem?

:)

Ago777, Nov 26, 2020

2. My computer cannot find my web cam

I have tried the following suggestion but it does not work as NO CAMERA shows up ANYWHERE under device manager, as if it doesn't exist, but there is one - I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17m-ce0xxx using Windows 10. Any thoughts?

First we can try uninstalling and re-installing the web cam from the device manager. To do this follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start, in the Start search bar type device manager and then press enter.

2. At the device manager window, please check if you see the web cam, right click on the web cam and then click on uninstall.

3. Restart the computer, the web cam will be automatically installed.

4. Check if the web cam is working.

jeffcooper777, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Unable to use the external web cam.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know the make and model of the computer and the web cam.

This issue may arise due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to first disable the internal camera from the device manager and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click on Start menu and select
      Device Manager.

• Expand the section beside "Imaging Devices".

• Right-click on your webcam and choose
      Disable.
    Please check if you are able to use the external web cam after disabling the internal cam.

Please do let us know the results. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Internal web cam not found on two computers Samsung Ultrabook 5 and HP 1040 G1

Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Internal web cam not found on two computers Samsung Ultrabook 5 and HP 1040 G1

1. Internal web cam not found on two computers Samsung Ultrabook 5 and HP 1040 G1 - Similar Threads - Internal web cam

2. Web Cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Cam: I need help to install my web cam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/4e9e4870-4d6a-4747-bfce-9d164f7d7be4
  3. HP WEB CAM

HP WEB CAM: WEBCAM is not working ever since windows update to 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-web-cam/5c5ce6e7-843c-4170-880e-417100e70e0b
  4. web cam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web cam: bought an external web camera for my dell computer running Windows 10. The computer recognizes it but it will not work on web says An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Devices matching requirements were not found or were not accessible....
  5. Web cam not working

Web cam not working: When I Start - Camera A black camera screen appears but flashes between (it goes off too quickly to read the full error codes) "NoCameraaresareattached" - to "ActiveCmaeraUnplugged" I have checked for updated drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes no...
  6. web cam

web cam: I have a lenovo ideapad S340. How do I open the inbuilt camera. How can i access the camea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/ddbeb89b-29ba-4c32-8e39-7bddf2c6f0d3
  7. Boot Device Not Found - HP 350 G1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Device Not Found - HP 350 G1: I have a HP 350 G1. I have had the W10 upgrade and has been working great. Today I was going to install a SSD - an upgrade from the original hard drive. I start my laptop, and get a black screen stating Boot Device Not Found Please Install an operating system on your...
  8. web cam can't be found - toshiba - windows 10

web cam can't be found - toshiba - windows 10: Cannot find web cam drivers for my built integrated satellite Laptop - windows 10. Latest version. Not BETA/Insider? SATELLITE C855-1GQ 6C103602R PSKC8E-09N005EN Windows 10 Home The error message I am getting is this: OxA00F4244<NoCamerasAttached> Hope you can...
  9. internal cam

internal cam: my hp internal camera will not come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-cam/dacb245b-4fdf-446f-a2b2-b387b6bcf4df
  10. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working: Split from this thread. hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success ***Split from HID Touchscreen disconnecting***...