Windows 10: Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop

Discus and support Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card into the built in reader on my Yoga 900. I can use a SanDisk adapter into the USB C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cardocardo, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop

I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card into the built in reader on my Yoga 900. I can use a SanDisk adapter into the USB C socket ok. The blue screen says: INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR I tried to update drivers, but says I have the latest. I see this is a similar problem that has been met before. Who can help, please? Thanks

:)

cardocardo, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Rich91 Win User

Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter

I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card adapter to Yoga 900. However, it works perfect on other computers. The blue screen says: INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR I tried to update drivers, but still experiencing the problem. Then I deleted
    drivers, and restarted my computer, and reinstalled the card driver, still no help. No problem with the adapter on other computers. Who can help, please?

Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop [​IMG]

Rich91, Feb 15, 2020
  3. CLY
    cly Win User
    Laptop Advice: Yoga 900 vs Dell 7378

Any opinion on which 2 in 1 is better and for the price? I can pick up the Yoga 900 for $900 all in (tax free) and the Dell 7378 for just under $800 all in (after tax). The Yoga is considered a better 2 in 1 by most reviews but the Dell is newer and has some more features. The Yoga is lighter. Looking for 13" 2 in 1 with i7 and USB-C with displayport support so I can connect multiple displays. This is to work while traveling but also at home. I am not looking for a gaming laptop. Links are below.

Thanks
    Cly

B&H Photo Video

http://www.dell.com/en-us/member/shop/productdetails/inspiron-13-7378-2-in-1-laptop/fncwsab5105h

4. Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop

Dell PC with built in memory card reader.

Hi Jim,

You can check this step in resolving your issue:

Use Windows 10 Troubleshooting to Fix SD Card Reader Not Working Issue

Troubleshooting is a built-in tool in Windows 10 that allows you to quickly figure out the device issues. You can follow the steps below to run the troubleshooting and make Windows 10 to fix the SD card reader not working issue automatically.

1. Insert your SD card into the card reader on your PC.

2. Open the Control Panel.

3. Switch to the view by Small icons.

4. Click the Troubleshooting.

5. Click the Configure a device.

6. Click the Next button on the popup box to make Windows 10 detect device problem.

7. After that, Windows will give solutions to you and you can click the Apply this fix to solve the SD card reader issue.

or you can do this step as well,

Name the SD Card Drive and Make the Card Reader Available

Assigning a drive letter to the SD card is one of the workarounds to solve the card reader not working problem. You can try the following steps to get access to the data on your SD card:

1. Right-click the Start menu.

2. Select the Disk Management.

3. Check your hard drive disks as well as the SD card drive on the list.

4. Right-click the SD card drive and select the Change Drive Letter and Paths if there’s no drive letter beside your SD card.

5. Click the Add or the Change button to name a new drive letter, for example, [H:].

6. Click the OK.

Then you can open the File Explorer and check the data on your SD card.

Please let me know if this helped you out, your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop

1. Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop - Similar Threads - Internal_Power_Error built Card

2. Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900: I recently created a new login for my daughter and we found that when trying to find and enable the 2 finger scroll we could not find the setting. It was working fine on my user. I have attempted to find the setting in numerous different places, including normal settings, and...
  3. built-in SD card reader driver error

built-in SD card reader driver error: The SD card is recognized and I'm ask what the computer wants me to do with it. But I can't drag anything onto it or download pictures from another one. When I try the message comes up that there's a problem with the driver. So I click "Fix driver". Then I'm told it is...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter

Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter: I have same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internalpowererror-with-card-reader-adapter/0493f1a9-a7fb-47d1-b6e1-17a6851ef179 Copy-Paste: I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card adapter to Yoga 900. However, it works...
  5. Card Reader

Card Reader: Since an update on Windows 10 I can not get my card reader to work. It can't find the subsystem? Very frustrating as it is a work tool that needs to be used once a week. Any help ideas? I went to the software provider and they can't fix it and told me to seek help from...
  6. Dell PC with built in memory card reader.

Dell PC with built in memory card reader.: My dell pc with windows 10 doesn't recognize the memory card reader. I inserted a card and now I can't get it out. Help is needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-pc-with-built-in-memory-card-reader/bdc5f9a7-de61-43dc-bf87-9aa426f2d6ec
  7. BSOD internal_power_error when removing SD card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD internal_power_error when removing SD card: Laptop: Lenovo S5 2nd gen, Windows 1809 Memory Dump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vspx-E4v9Ouprweny5TNxFqDfsUEHO0f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-internalpowererror-when-removing-sd-card/41385a95-c96b-4100-a7d2-22c9c3ca9a17
  8. card reader

card reader: why does the card reader IN my computer not register as a device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/card-reader/04a02571-00f6-41fd-9507-369eb1db0087
  9. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter

Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter: I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card adapter to Yoga 900. However, it works perfect on other computers. The blue screen says: INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR I tried to update drivers, but still experiencing the problem. Then I deleted drivers, and restarted...
  10. card reader

card reader: trying to download pics to cardreader, you said go to start then click on computer. how do I find computer in the list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/card-reader/c0ff138c-1646-4957-8074-1917b4af8bd5