Windows 10: International Phone Codes

Discus and support International Phone Codes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why isn't Australia Listed on the international Phone Codes offered on the News app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulJoyce3, Dec 3, 2018.

1. International Phone Codes

Why isn't Australia Listed on the international Phone Codes offered on the News app.

:)

PaulJoyce3, Dec 3, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

International Phone Codes

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

International Phone Codes

1. International Phone Codes - Similar Threads - International Phone Codes

2. Internal Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Webcam: Hi there, like many others here my internal webcam is not working. It does not show up in Device Manager under any of the sub menus. I've watched and read countless videos and articles on how to get it working and nothing helps. I suspect the main issue is that I am missing...
  3. WIN10 64bit Stop Code "Video Memory Management Internal"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 64bit Stop Code "Video Memory Management Internal": Hello I just bought Windows 10 64bit after hiding on Windows 7 64bit for all this time, thinking now most of the bugs should be fixed by now. Yet have encountered an BSOD or Stop Code called "Video Memory Management Internal". This only occurs when the PC is booting from...
  4. Video Memory Management Internal Error Code/Crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Memory Management Internal Error Code/Crash: I just blue screened receiving the above error code. I was clicking through images of dragons in a basic browser game (flightrising) on google chrome. I saved my minidump file but wasn't sure where to upload it? Im using an Alienware 14 with windows 10. My computer...
  5. International IPs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    International IPs: I am in italy working but I am not italian. whenever I attempt to log in to microsoft or google or anything the computer immediately logs me in to xxxxx.co.it. Can I stop this as i use my pc a lot and its a real pain that it can remember my passwords, my browsing history, my...
  6. Internal error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internal error: Internal error Reference #3.8d791602.1531208915.17579bca https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/internal-error/9e6848a5-d9ea-437c-a322-8bf07d283c75
  7. Internal HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD: Hi All.I have a Zoostorm desktop had it at the end of last year. It has a SSD & a Second hdd ''spinner''.All is working well the only issue is when I want to open a document there is a slight delay in the opening of it as all documents pictures etc are all stored on the...
  8. How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to code a program that notifies my phone and PC: Hello, I didn't know where to really put this but, I was wondering if ifs possible to code something that would send a text or email to my pc and phone if the password was incorrectly put in, and if its possible to add a location of where they tried to sign into my laptop. Or...
  9. Introduction to Windows Phone Internals 2.2

in Windows 10 News
    Introduction to Windows Phone Internals 2.2: Hi all! It's almost two years ago since my last release. But Windows Phone Internals 2.2 is almost ready. It beats the modern SecureBoot implementation. And furthermore, it brings custom ROM's, Mass Storage Mode, Root access and many more hacks to all Windows Phone 8 and...
  10. Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally: If all goes well, Windows Insiders will be able to download a new build of Windows 10 for phone later this week. Microsoft is currently testing the build, with the version number 10080, internally among its own team members right now. In a message on his Twitter account,...