Windows 10: International Phone Codes

Discus and support International Phone Codes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why isn't Australia Listed on the international Phone Codes offered on the News app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulJoyce3, Dec 3, 2018.

1. International Phone Codes

Why isn't Australia Listed on the international Phone Codes offered on the News app.

:)

PaulJoyce3, Dec 3, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

International Phone Codes

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

International Phone Codes

1. International Phone Codes - Similar Threads - International Phone Codes

2. Not receiving a code on my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving a code on my phone: I reset my pc and when I tried to enter my Microsoft account and after typing the password Microsoft asked me to verify with the code they’ll send me on my phone. But I’ve been trying since yesterday but still didn’t get any code on my phone...
  3. Link to Phone QR Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Phone QR Code: When I try to connect my HP laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S20 it says that the QR Code is invalid. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-phone-qr-code/cf72d6af-db36-492f-9209-faf59fb49298
  4. Phone code not arriving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone code not arriving: Hello ! I changed my motherboard recently and now i have to login again on my microsoft account because of this but i dont remember the password since i use a lot on different apps ,i wanted to reset it but i dont get the code,somehow i removed my mail method and i just have...
  5. Phone code not arriving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone code not arriving: Hello ! I changed my motherboard recently and now i have to login again on my microsoft account because of this but i dont remember the password since i use a lot on different apps ,i wanted to reset it but i dont get the code,somehow i removed my mail method and i just have...
  6. Internal Server Error / Code 500

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal Server Error / Code 500: Hi. I have 4 hotmail addresses. Only one has developed an issue. I can not add photos to an email and I can not open a received pdf. When I try to download - I get an error code 500 / internal server error. I have tried to reseach this - but cannot open the server manager -...
  7. Receive no security code on phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receive no security code on phone: Dear all, To see my private folder on OneDrive I need to enter a security code in the application.. I do not receive any security code on my Signal-account. Although I chevcked a thousand times that the 4 last digits of my telephone number are correct. The problem -...
  8. Stop Code - Internal Power Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stop Code - Internal Power Error: Hi, I'm suddenly getting this error when I shut down. I tried both ways by power button and start. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-internal-power-error/c3cc8d8d-f688-45e9-ad44-ef8be518df31
  9. Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR: I started getting this BSOD occasionally a day or two ago. It only happens when the PC goes to sleep. The PC works fine on restart. [img] 139982
  10. Introduction to Windows Phone Internals 2.2

in Windows 10 News
    Introduction to Windows Phone Internals 2.2: Hi all! It's almost two years ago since my last release. But Windows Phone Internals 2.2 is almost ready. It beats the modern SecureBoot implementation. And furthermore, it brings custom ROM's, Mass Storage Mode, Root access and many more hacks to all Windows Phone 8 and...