Windows 10: International Web Purchase

Discus and support International Web Purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, we live outside US. may i purchase windows from international Microsoft site www.microsoft.com? our Microsoft's region website set the price very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AwanGunawan, Mar 7, 2021.

1. International Web Purchase

hi, we live outside US. may i purchase windows from international Microsoft site www.microsoft.com? our Microsoft's region website set the price very crazy high

:)

AwanGunawan, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Mar 7, 2021
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 7, 2021
  4. International Web Purchase

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

International Web Purchase

1. International Web Purchase - Similar Threads - International Web Purchase

2. International rebuilt with no activation key for home Windows upgrade: U.S. key purchase...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    International rebuilt with no activation key for home Windows upgrade: U.S. key purchase...: I am an expat in Mexico and bought a rebuilt online. The rebuilt was done with a company activation key and now I need to buy a Windows 10 or 11 activation key for a home pc to load on my Franken-computer upgraded RAM and OS. My question: is it possible for me to have a Dell...
  3. International rebuilt with no activation key for home Windows upgrade: U.S. key purchase...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    International rebuilt with no activation key for home Windows upgrade: U.S. key purchase...: I am an expat in Mexico and bought a rebuilt online. The rebuilt was done with a company activation key and now I need to buy a Windows 10 or 11 activation key for a home pc to load on my Franken-computer upgraded RAM and OS. My question: is it possible for me to have a Dell...
  4. My internal web cam is on but showing a black picture. Nothing is blocking it

My internal web cam is on but showing a black picture. Nothing is blocking it: I've tried device manager. Windows updates. Numerous restarts. Including unplugging it and waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internal-web-cam-is-on-but-showing-a-black/780d7440-5502-419b-b0c8-b12ccbedee4b
  5. My internal web cam is on but showing a black picture. Nothing is blocking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internal web cam is on but showing a black picture. Nothing is blocking it: I've tried device manager. Windows updates. Numerous restarts. Including unplugging it and waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internal-web-cam-is-on-but-showing-a-black/780d7440-5502-419b-b0c8-b12ccbedee4b
  6. internal web camera only black screen

internal web camera only black screen: camera web only has black screen when on. new dell 2 n 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-web-camera-only-black-screen/6bde9997-13e9-435e-b0b8-f23832e02c86
  7. King Khalid international Airport Downloads Page Windows Subject Web Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    King Khalid international Airport Downloads Page Windows Subject Web Page: July 19 2021 - July 28 2021Turn on your Bader Batarfi's Lenovo IdeaPad 5Type 5555885Open Microsoft Edge ChromiumSign in to Etihad Airways Flights and Hotel Credit card for "STC_WiFi_6682" Connected Sign in to NetworkMicrosoft Edge Chromium for Etihad Airways Flying Riyadh to...
  8. Hi guys, I am a web development intern.

Hi guys, I am a web development intern.: Hi guys, I am a web development intern. I support my superior to develop this website https://surplusfurniture.com/calgary/. But I found it is taking more time to load in the opera browser. Do you know why it is taking more loading time? Please share your views....
  9. windows software purchase in Alibaba Web Site

windows software purchase in Alibaba Web Site: 아래 웹 사이트에서 Windows 10을 구입하고 싶습니다. Microsoft와의 인증 파트너이기 때문에 컴퓨터에 설치할 수 있습니까? https://microsoftmcp.en.alibaba.com/ko_KR/?spm=a2700.icbuShop.88.29.4fb74a351Rh0YQ...
  10. Web

Web: For my job I need to do online learning but the web site i have to use is not running properly,sometimes no pictures or text? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web/0485039c-15d3-4ade-ab04-c9887fba0648