Windows 10: Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

Discus and support Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can access the internet and browse and play online games but I cant install windows updates or update apps because it thinks it is offline. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OmakMoscow, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

/u/OmakMoscow, Apr 29, 2020

2. Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Apr 29, 2020
  3. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

Hybrid_theory, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

1. Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help - Similar Threads - Internet acces working

2. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  3. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  4. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  6. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  7. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works

"No Internet, secure" but Internet works: So for a week, I've been searching for a solution to this problem. I know all the methods, update drivers, netsh and ipconfig deal in the terminal, I even reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and nothing. I can still connect to the Internet, browse sites, but stuff like Spotify...
  8. “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!

“No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!: Hi, Over the past 2 days, I’ve been having an ongoing issue where I cannot connect to any of my home WiFis for some reason. I have tried everything on the internet, youtube, troubleshooters and these forums but nothing seems to be working; for example, I have...
  9. No internet, secured - help please

No internet, secured - help please: I have a problem with connecting to my wifi on my laptop - it shows up and I can connect to it but it then says ‘no internet, secured’, so there is no internet connection and I can’t use the wifi for anything. I can still connect to the wifi as normal on my phone and on...
  10. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured': My internet connection is working but the wifi icon says'No internet secured'.Following things have been tried by me: 1Using netsh int ip reset 2using ipconfig/release ,ipconfig/flushdns,ipconfig/renew 3using nbtstat -RR 4Disabling Battery Saver Mode 5Uninstalling the...