Windows 10: Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

Discus and support Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Until recently, Google Chrome was working on my computer but of late it just says the following: Your Internet access is blocked Firewall or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sakaria Mwiiyale, May 29, 2020.

1. Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

Until recently, Google Chrome was working on my computer but of late it just says the following:

Your Internet access is blocked

Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

I can only access the internet with Microsoft Edge. When I check firewall settings on McAfee, there are no internet restrictions for Google Chrome. Even Microsoft Teams refuses to open, saying "We couldn't connect to the internet. Try Checking you connection." Of course, nothing is wrong with my wifi.

How do I address this issue?

:)

Sakaria Mwiiyale, May 29, 2020

2. Access to Google Chrome Denied (Bitdefender)

I received messages from Bitdefender before Google Chrome crashed. Bitdefender has not answered my request as to how to unblock Google Chrome. Here is the message when I try to access Google Chrome: Your Internet access is blocked
    Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

* Moved from Virus & Malware

RosemarieQuintal, May 29, 2020
  3. when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

palaparthivamsi, May 29, 2020
  4. Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

Google Chrome access

I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested
    steps. Nothing. I can't open it, find it, install it, reinstall it. Any advice?

NancyRobinson4, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

1. Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Internet Access Blocked

2. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  3. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  4. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  6. Google Chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome blocked: Google Chrome has been blocked by Windows 10 Pro April 2021 updates. I worked with Dell technical support for several hours, and they concluded it was the Windows update that is causing the problem....
  7. Google Chrome - Always Blocked

Google Chrome - Always Blocked: In Microsoft Family Setting, under "Content Restrictions", Google Chrome was originally part of the list of "Always Blocked". It has been removed. How do I get Google Chrome back on the list?...
  8. when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked: when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-google-chrome-is-open-then-message-shows-your/2a43cc76-4061-4d6d-b401-0f3d80daece4
  9. Antimalware Service Executable is blocking access to Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable is blocking access to Google Chrome: So I started up my computer today only to find that whenever I tried to open Google Chrome it would instantly close. I found it strange since it worked just fine yesterday, so I checked my task manager to find out the problem. As it turns out, whenever I open Google Chrome...
  10. Block Google Chrome for Child

Block Google Chrome for Child: I have 5 kids to setup content restrictions for. Though I love that Microsoft gives the power to have the safety features it does, the process is RIDICULOUS if you are doing it for more than 1 child!!! I attempted to setup my 3 younger kids to only have access to a couple...