Windows 10: Internet Access disables Randomly

Discus and support Internet Access disables Randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new HP laptop, that default came with WIndows 10. But when browsing the Internet on it, the Internet Access in the network that I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CodebreakerSW, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Internet Access disables Randomly

I bought a new HP laptop, that default came with WIndows 10. But when browsing the Internet on it, the Internet Access in the network that I am connected randomly disables. This happens once every 5-10 minutes. It's so much annoying. I tried several methods to solve this problem, including Network Diagnostics. But none of them works permanently. I like to find a solution to this problem. Thank you!

PC: HP 15 series Notebook HP 15 db0009nl with Realtek Network Adapter

Problem: Internet Access disables randomly

Data: All the other devices connected to the same network performs normally

Windows 1909 Pro installed

Uses the ESET Firewall

Already tried disabling the firewall, running Network diagnostics, and reinstalling drivers.

The problem detected by the diagnostics is the default gateway is not available

It would be great if I can solve this prolem as it is extremely causing problems to my online classes...

:)

CodebreakerSW, Apr 5, 2021

2. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 5, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Internet Access disables Randomly

Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Internet Access disables Randomly

1. Internet Access disables Randomly - Similar Threads - Internet Access disables

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Firewall disabling internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall disabling internet access: After updating windows 11 My internet browserschrome and edge can’t connect to the internet. I have checked that they are allowed through the firewallremoved them and put them back in reset chrome and firewall settings and still no luck. It only works as soon as I disable...
  6. Firewall disabling internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firewall disabling internet access: After updating windows 11 My internet browserschrome and edge can’t connect to the internet. I have checked that they are allowed through the firewallremoved them and put them back in reset chrome and firewall settings and still no luck. It only works as soon as I disable...
  7. Randomly no internet service despite network access

Randomly no internet service despite network access: Hey All I've been working on this all day. I got up this morning for a meeting and discovered on my I had no internet connect. I was able to login to email, Zoom, and our school's VPN just not Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Every so often if I get lucky I might...
  8. Subsystem for Linux Disables Internet Access

Subsystem for Linux Disables Internet Access: I thought that I would just explore the Windows Subsystem for Linux today. I enabled this feature in Windows and rebooted the system as the installation requested. Upon booting back up I found that I no longer had Internet access. Looking at the settings for my Ethernet...
  9. Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection.: One day I was playing Sims 4 when suddenly it exits out of full screen. At first, I thought Sims 4 it's the only one affected, but no. This bug affected all of my games and even the web browser and Microsoft Word. And Later, I found it only happens when I'm connected to the...
  10. Is there a list of random junk that tries to access the internet?

Is there a list of random junk that tries to access the internet?: Had my PC on overnight. This morning, I get on, and my Firewall tells me that Microsoft Photos tried to access the internet. WTF for? Needless to say, I blocked it. I still plan on using MS Photos. Not sure if there's any way to disable it from trying to get online other than...