Windows 10: INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

Discus and support INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]I updated my windows 10 version (1909) and since then all my browsers can't access the internet. I tried the troubleshooting approach but still I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by papaboadum, Oct 23, 2019.

1. INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED [​IMG]I updated my windows 10 version (1909) and since then all my browsers can't access the internet. I tried the troubleshooting approach but still I couldn't resolve it. You can see from the picture attached that I am connected to the WiFi network but "Your Internet access is blocked" shows up.

Please help me resolve this issue.

:)

papaboadum, Oct 23, 2019

2. Block Internet Access

I'm using Windows Phone 8.1 denim edition. I want to block all the internet access to my windows phone.

Tried Kids' corner,but that can be easily skipped.even a phone call returns the main start screen.

I need an idea how to block internet access.Are there any suggestions?

Eranga Hansaja, Oct 23, 2019
  3. mkr10001 Win User
    Internet Access Blocked

So I just noticed my plex media server is unaccessible from my TV, says server unavailable. I can view the server (which is running on my laptop) when I go to 127.0.0.1 but if I try and go to the full private ip address I get this message.
    I even tried turning Windows firewall completely off and I still get that message. I also get it when trying to log in to my router....
    I also get general failure when pinging any local IPs
    What is blocking me, if not windows firewall?

Your Internet access is blocked

Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
    Try:

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

o

mkr10001, Oct 23, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

No internet access

What type of security program/s do/did they have installed? I've seen McAfee and Norton both completely block internet access for no reason. Even after being uninstalled they can sometimes still block internet until you run their clean-up programs.

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

1. INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED - Similar Threads - INTERNET ACCESS BLOCKED

2. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  3. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  4. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  5. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  6. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet Access is blocked

Internet Access is blocked: I'm having problems connecting to the router. The image shows my problem:It just randomly happened one day. I've tried restarting my computer and router's firmware....
  8. "Your internet access is blocked"

"Your internet access is blocked": A while ago, my Dad switched all of the Family computers to windows 10, and one of them, stopped working, I got it to where the internet works, but when I try to go into chrome, it says "your internet access is blocked" and "firewall or antivirus and software may have been...
  9. Internet access blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet access blocked: Attempting to access Router, the message 'Internet Access is Blocked' shows. I have disabled Windows Firewall but still blocked. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access-blocked/72c78239-33c1-42d7-8f66-cbf5e925e8cc"
  10. Internet Access Blocked

Internet Access Blocked: So I just noticed my plex media server is unaccessible from my TV, says server unavailable. I can view the server (which is running on my laptop) when I go to 127.0.0.1 but if I try and go to the full private ip address I get this message. I even tried turning Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is windows phone blocked to internet accessing