Windows 10: Internet access is fine once established but each time I turn on the computer there is no...

Discus and support Internet access is fine once established but each time I turn on the computer there is no... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Regular as clockwork everytime I switch on I have no internet small globe symbol at bottom of screen. I go looking for my supply on the blue listing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cherrypicker5, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Internet access is fine once established but each time I turn on the computer there is no...

Regular as clockwork everytime I switch on I have no internet small globe symbol at bottom of screen.

I go looking for my supply on the blue listing of all the local log on running and secure and there I am at the top of the page. I run the diagnostic until it sorts itelf out and re connect and I am fine.

When I am done I close down the computer for the day.

Next time I start up and log on I have to go through the same routine.

I have windows 10 , MS Office and a few other items. Media player and the like.

Updates are all on.

WHATS UP AND HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE?

I AM ON UK TIME

:)

Cherrypicker5, Jun 16, 2020

2. Access internet from smartphone

I would like to access the internet from through my own WLAN but I got trouble trying the WI-FI connection. Phone recognize the network but it couldn't establish connection. But I can access another network at differents places. May someone suggest
    me any steps to fix it.

ljcatilino, Jun 16, 2020
  3. How To Establish A Wi-Fi Network Without Internet

Hi #ARPAN

If you want to established internet sharing connection without data connection you can do it.

Follow the steps.

1. Turn on data connection.

2. Then go to internet sharing and turn off. After successfully on again turn off the data connection.

In this way you can turn on that for only some time mostly 20min.

MCCshreyas, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Internet access is fine once established but each time I turn on the computer there is no...

Access internet on computer using Nokia 6303i.

Hi carsten88888

You may try the following steps:

Steps to connect your device and computer:

Connect your device to the computer by using a USB cable or Bluetooth wireless connection.If you are connecting via Bluetooth, Bluetooth modem drivers may need to be installed on your computer.

To create an internet connection for the first time, do the following:

• Use latest available
      Nokia Suite
    • In the Nokia Suite Home view, click Tools -> Options -> Connect to Internet
    Once you are connected to the internet, you can see detailed information about the connection in the left-hand area of Home. The following information is displayed:

• Operator or access point in use.
    • Duration of the current internet connection.
    • Amount of data transferred during the current internet connection

emilygreen---01, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Internet access is fine once established but each time I turn on the computer there is no...

1. Internet access is fine once established but each time I turn on the computer there is no... - Similar Threads - Internet access fine

2. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.: Hi,The taskbar icons I add like Excel, Word shortcuts are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.Why may be that?Thank youCousin Excel...
  3. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.: Hi,The taskbar icons I add like Excel, Word shortcuts are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.Why may be that?Thank youCousin Excel...
  4. Taskbar icons I add are disappearing each time I turn off the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No internet access but works perfectly fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access but works perfectly fine.: [ATTACH] No internet access but works perfectly fine for everything but windows apps. I think some other people are getting this as well. I've tried every fix i have found on the internet and none have worked. It is my desktop only in my house that has the issue. I can...
  6. "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine: Hi, I'm new here. Recently, my computer's wi-fi has been acting up, and I don't know what's wrong with it. It can connect to wireless networks just fine --and I can browse the internet with it-- but it keeps showing that there's "no Internet access". This wouldn't be a...
  7. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS: Hello, Good Day! My WiFi works fine .When I connect my WiFi it to laptop , it gets connected but it shows no internet access . But internet works. I can browse google, play games and watch videos in youtube and stream netflix in my laptop. Network icon shows no internet....
  8. Windows 10 Computer BSODs once and then is fine until it is turned off,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Computer BSODs once and then is fine until it is turned off,...: Hi guys, So I recently built a new computer (around three months ago) and since then it's been BSODing usually within 20-30 minutes of starting it up. What is strange to me though is that it when it happens, the next startup of the computer will run completely fine until it...
  9. Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart: I m using SteelSeries Arctis Pro + Gamedac (using usb, not jack) but there is a problems, I did some experiment: 1. I plug in the headphone WITH/WITHOUT the driver (SteelSeries engine) -> the speaker recognized my 'Speakers - GameDAC Game' and 'Headset Earphone - Game DAC...
  10. Need to reboot PC each time I lose access to internet to get it back.

Need to reboot PC each time I lose access to internet to get it back.: Hello I am facing a strange issue. I am connected to internet through modem provided by my ISP. And sometimes my cats unplug it from electricity, so simple plugging it back should fix everything. But whenever all the modem lights are lit, the network access is not...