Windows 10: internet acting oddy and its not my internet

Discus and support internet acting oddy and its not my internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i have been latey playing lots and games and such and i learn that sometimes windows will no longer care about a couple of my online games and will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hunterberr, Jun 15, 2021.

1. internet acting oddy and its not my internet

so i have been latey playing lots and games and such and i learn that sometimes windows will no longer care about a couple of my online games and will outright stop giving it internet access i mean maybe it will get 00.08kps and it won't load it will sit like that for minutes sometimes it last hours. but if i open youtube or such it runs fine gives it like 2Mps sometimes even 12Mps and then i close youtube open the game again and it still not giving it internet so i restart it and that fixes the issue but it comes out of the blue, so i have no idea what day it happens on.. ya guys got any id

:)

hunterberr, Jun 15, 2021
  2. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

internet  acting oddy and its not my internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. internet acting oddy and its not my internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

internet acting oddy and its not my internet

1. internet acting oddy and its not my internet - Similar Threads - internet acting oddy

2. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.: Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still...
  3. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  4. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  5. Internet not working to its max?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working to its max?: Speedtest.net says i get 10mbs but when i download games they only download at 1-2mbs on steam i turned off the download speed limiter on steam to but still they download at 1-2mbs can someone help?...
  6. Internet not working to its max?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working to its max?: Speedtest.net says i get 10mbs but when i download games they only download at 1-2mbs on steam i turned off the download speed limiter on steam to but still they download at 1-2mbs can someone help?...
  7. Internet not working to its max?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Internet acting odd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet acting odd: Hello all. My PC (Windows 10 64) has been running slow lately, and today it has gotten considerably worse. I am connected to my home WiFi and get an okay speed. Apps like discord and Spotify are stuck on loading, and same for many websites. Spotify gives me a “app not allowed...
  9. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer acting like Firefox: I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing. One thing fixed... 3503
  10. My Internet is abnormally slow and its the computer's fault

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Internet is abnormally slow and its the computer's fault: -------------------// English is not my first language. Hi, I recently acquired a HP laptop with windows 10 but the internet become pretty slow. It was not like that before, it just started to deteriorate. I made some updates and changes some stuff, and it might have been...