Windows 10: Internet Adapters Won't Install/Don't Exist

Discus and support Internet Adapters Won't Install/Don't Exist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I just followed some advice to fix my computer and my problems got SO much worse. As I said in my last post asking for aid, my adapters sucked and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SimplyFiction, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Internet Adapters Won't Install/Don't Exist

So I just followed some advice to fix my computer and my problems got SO much worse. As I said in my last post asking for aid, my adapters sucked and wouldn't turn on, couldn't be found, sometimes just utterly deleted themselves etc.

The Spiel: My internet adapters now refuse to install at all. By this, I mean that when I install the drivers and it prompts me to restart, it turns back on and there are no changes at all. As in, my drivers simply don't get installed at all. My device manager has no internet adapters in it, nor in the hidden section, and checking my internet connectivity options says I only have Ethernet available. I can't delete and reinstall my drivers cause there aren't any drivers to delete.

I reset windows entirely to try and fix the problem per suggested fix, and this was the result. That, and my computer's disk is now constantly at 100% and everything takes at least 5 minutes to load. So not only can I not connect to wifi, my computer turned to molasses and my Ethernet sometimes disconnects. MY ETHERNET! How the hell does Ethernet even disconnect, it's ****ing wired. Also, it's not my wifi, since every other device in the house works fine. I would take it in to get it fixed with my warranty, but last time they just wiped the computer and didn't fix ****, which made me furious. Regardless, I just want a fix that doesn't destroy my computer I'm real tired of this, and i just want my computer back to normal.

Haven't downloaded anything, haven't accessed any external services, literally spent the last 12 hours trying to fix the computer and I'm done with this. I'm exhausted, tired of being angry, and feeling pretty sick as well at this point. Ask away if there's anything I can give, I just want my **** to work the way it was designed to.

Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

Windows 10

ASUS X541UA

:)

SimplyFiction, Feb 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Hello...

Happy new year!!

I don´t see any error... the installation doesn´t run...

Sorry my English...

tops, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Internet Adapters Won't Install/Don't Exist

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Internet Adapters Won't Install/Don't Exist

1. Internet Adapters Won't Install/Don't Exist - Similar Threads - Internet Adapters Won't

2. Internet doesnt "exist"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet doesnt "exist": I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-exist/a94439c0-2a0a-42b1-a3df-885e5ad086b6
  3. Internet doesnt "exist"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet doesnt "exist": I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-exist/a94439c0-2a0a-42b1-a3df-885e5ad086b6
  4. Mapping Keys That Don't Exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapping Keys That Don't Exist: Is it possible to ghost map keys into software without them being physically present? Currently I have a full size keyboard but may go the compact route. However I have numpad keys mapped to my Logitech gameboard and I don't want to lose those binds. Maybe I can use software...
  5. Teredo Adapter Doesn't Exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo Adapter Doesn't Exist: Hi so a while ago I tried connecting to Xbox live from my computer and every time I try to connect to an online multiplayer session it never connects. It never even says that I can't connect, it just doesn't. So I found out I just need a Teredo adapter. I read that I can...
  6. Teredo adapter non existant?

Teredo adapter non existant?: So I’m really new to all this computer stuff and don’t inderstand whats hapening here. Im trying to get my xbox app party chat to work properly but it’s just not, at all, in any capacity. I’ve updated to the most resent version. All it constantly says is connecting. I look...
  7. internet adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet adapters: My internet adapters have been lost. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-adapters/54ded64a-b18e-4bd8-990b-17bee78db9bb
  8. Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?: Gang I have really appreciated how Windows 10 can pickup devices on the network and get them working without the user even knowing what happened. Saves steps. With multifunction printers, however, it is better in some cases to run the Manufacturers software stack for key...
  9. win10 Network Adapter won't connect/ "No Internet, connected."

win10 Network Adapter won't connect/ "No Internet, connected.": Hello. Please excuse my newness and inexperience on these forums, as well as making this my first post, but I'm afraid I'm not sure where else to go. My issue: the network adapter on my laptop will not connect to the wifi. On other devices, including my phone and other...
  10. My computer won't connect to internet. No network adapter?

My computer won't connect to internet. No network adapter?: "Install a driver for your network adapter Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver." I have no idea how to do that. If anyone has info about it, please let me know! (By the way,...