Windows 10: Internet and input/output problems

Discus and support Internet and input/output problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer is having several problems with internet and its input/output devices not working. There was a power outage recently and before the outage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynnStover, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Internet and input/output problems

My computer is having several problems with internet and its input/output devices not working. There was a power outage recently and before the outage my computer worked just fine. After the outage is a completely different story, my internet doesn’t work through a ethernet cable and the computer wont accept any input/output sound devices.

Has anyone had anything like this or can anyone give any help?

:)

LynnStover, Jul 16, 2019

2. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jul 16, 2019
  3. No Output/Input Device.

no fix output and input device please help me

MurkilalPanchta, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Internet and input/output problems

How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

that entire post either needs to be rephrased or you have to post photos to support what you are trying to achieve , i found it difficult to visualize the situation using provided text but maybe that is just me . but based on the header i suggest you take a look at something like this or similar that might solve your problem :

Internet and input/output problems [​IMG]

also try to update your sound driver because you seem to be on windows default , also you might want to enable the "Listen to this device" from recording devices properties for "line in"

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Internet and input/output problems

1. Internet and input/output problems - Similar Threads - Internet input output

2. Present input but no output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Present input but no output: Why does my laptop detect my earphone's mic but not recognize it as an output?I have already updated everything and checked the settings, but nothing has worked. :...
  3. No internet icon and volume input/output unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet icon and volume input/output unavailable: I have no way to connect to the internet although I have the drivers installed and yet I cannot see or retrieve the icon nor can I go to settings and connect to any Wi-Fi even if I used a cable it would not show internet, the sound on the other hand shows an ‘x’ underneath it...
  4. No internet icon and volume input/output unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet icon and volume input/output unavailable: I have no way to connect to the internet although I have the drivers installed and yet I cannot see or retrieve the icon nor can I go to settings and connect to any Wi-Fi even if I used a cable it would not show internet, the sound on the other hand shows an ‘x’ underneath it...
  5. No input or output device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No input or output device.: My laptop had this weird update, and after the update my laptop crashed a few times. Then after that when I finally logged on, my laptop had no input or output devices. And what I mean is, there is no default sound system where, just as the laptop, it can produce sounds. My...
  6. input and output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    input and output: Im on a laptop and it doesnt recognise the microphone array, the headphones, the headphones microphone and the speakers of the laptop. so basically there is no input and no output. i searched on google how to make it work but none of the ways i found worked. it happened after...
  7. Audio Input And Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  8. Input and output Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input and output Sound: Hi there! I need help with my Input and Output sound. I have recently bought headphones that had a mic on the cable. When I switched the headphones as my output it doesn't show my headphones mic as an input. But if I put my headphones mic as in input it doesn't put my...
  9. Sound input and output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound input and output: I was wondering, how do I make it so that the input and output of sound, basically the microphone and earphone, are in the same place, as I don't have headphones but still want to use my microphone on the earphones...
  10. no input or output sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no input or output sounds: i recently did a hard reset now sound nor mic are working i am on an rca 2 n 1 windows10 also my touch screen is all screwy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-or-output-sounds/fb9550bd-6813-4bd2-be12-c6d35d2c47da

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet output input

2. internet inputs outputs

3. internet problems input and output