Windows 10: internet and phone

Discus and support internet and phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why does my internet and phone go down same time at 11:17pm for half hr every night?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gladysjones1, Dec 13, 2018.

1. internet and phone

why does my internet and phone go down same time at 11:17pm for half hr every night?

:)

gladysjones1, Dec 13, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

internet and phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

internet and phone

1. internet and phone - Similar Threads - internet phone

2. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  3. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  4. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. help with internet connection with two phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with internet connection with two phones: HI, My husband and myself both have samsung s24 phones. we have to hotspot to our computer each time we need the internet. BUT.. if I am on the internet first and logged in with my phone all is good. Then my husband logs in with his phone and he has to key in his mobile...
  6. help with internet connection with two phones

help with internet connection with two phones: HI, My husband and myself both have samsung s24 phones. we have to hotspot to our computer each time we need the internet. BUT.. if I am on the internet first and logged in with my phone all is good. Then my husband logs in with his phone and he has to key in his mobile...
  7. help with internet connection with two phones

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  9. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  10. PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up

PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up: I recently got a pc given to me. I factory reset it & uploaded a new version of windows 10 through USB because I had issues with the factory reset. The PC is set up but it only allows me to connect to wifi through my phones hotspot. My home internet options are not all...