Windows 10: internet, apps

Discus and support internet, apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get on the internet or open the apps I have on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LesleyHewitt, Feb 19, 2019.

1. internet, apps

I cannot get on the internet or open the apps I have on my desktop

:)

LesleyHewitt, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. internet, apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 19, 2019
  4. internet, apps

Apps don't connect to Internet

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This usually occurs if you have connected to a proxy server or date and time is not set correctly according to your time zone. Let's try the following methods to fix this issue.

Step 1: Check if the
    proxy server is enabled. If yes, I would suggest that you disable it.

Follow the given below steps:

• Click the Gearbox (settings)
      at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet Options and select
      Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings and uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.
    • Click OK to save and close the window.

Step 2: Check if the date, time and time zone are set according to your time and time zone.

The store app uses https instead of http which is used by other apps, so in order for the SSL handshake to proceed, the clock on the client and server needs to be correct.

Follow these steps to set the date and time:

• Press Windows key and type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button (To change the time zone click on time zone tab).
    • Click Apply and OK to save the date and time.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

internet, apps

1. internet, apps - Similar Threads - internet apps

2. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  3. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  4. I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11: It started yesterday when I arrived at my house I had no internet. When I go to settings it doesn’t work. I check all other apps that could help me like troubleshooter but nothing is working. I look up tutorials on my phone to see if any can work, none of them do. It’s been a...
  5. I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11

I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11: It started yesterday when I arrived at my house I had no internet. When I go to settings it doesn’t work. I check all other apps that could help me like troubleshooter but nothing is working. I look up tutorials on my phone to see if any can work, none of them do. It’s been a...
  6. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...
  7. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...
  8. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps: Hello, my internet has been working perfectly fine. I’m able to use YouTube and other apps on my laptop just fine. There are currently two apps that won’t connect to the internet. Minecraft, and war thunder. I’ve tested it out with my mobile phone hotspot and it works, not...
  10. Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps

Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps: Hello, my internet has been working perfectly fine. I’m able to use YouTube and other apps on my laptop just fine. There are currently two apps that won’t connect to the internet. Minecraft, and war thunder. I’ve tested it out with my mobile phone hotspot and it works, not...