Windows 10: Internet automatically disconnects issue?

Discus and support Internet automatically disconnects issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys I have been trying too download gta online from Rockstar games (90 GB) and my wifi starts to disconnects randomly. Does anyone know what this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Station_Suitable, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Internet automatically disconnects issue?

Hey guys I have been trying too download gta online from Rockstar games (90 GB) and my wifi starts to disconnects randomly. Does anyone know what this issue is?

submitted by /u/Station_Suitable
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Station_Suitable, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Internet disconnects automatically

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts you have taken in trying to resolve the issue. I understand that the laptop gets disconnected from internet automatically.

As you have mentioned that after a network reset the internet starts working, I would suggest you to check the following settings and see if that makes a difference:

Power Management settings:

We can try changing the Power Management settings for the Network Adapter and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network Adapters.
    3. Right click on the Wi-Fi Adapter, and select
      Properties.
    4. Now, go to Power Management tab.
    5. Clear the checkbox for Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    6. Click on OK.

Set Maximum performance for Wireless Adapter:

I would suggest you to try setting the power settings for Wireless Adapter to Maximum Performance. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type control powercfg.cpl,,3 and click on
      OK.
    3. Expand, Wireless Adapter Settings, and then
      Power Saving Mode.
    4. Select Maximum Performance for
      On battery
      and Plugged in.
    5. Click on OK.

Change Startup type for WLAN AutoConfig

You can also change the start type for WLAN AutoConfig service to Automatic. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Look for WLAN AutoConfig service and double click on it.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop-down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service.
    6. Click on Apply and OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Internet automatically disconnects issue? [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Internet automatically disconnects issue? [​IMG]

4. Honey Win User

Internet automatically disconnects issue?

How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Internet automatically disconnects issue?

1. Internet automatically disconnects issue? - Similar Threads - Internet automatically disconnects

2. Internet Disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Disconnections: So I bought a prevuilt PC recently and whenever I use it the internet works just fine, but when I go to play any game it works for a few hours and the turns off and it won't turn back on unless I turn the computer off for a few hours then turn it back on, it's difficult...
  3. Internet Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Disconnects: Recently I’ve started encountering some Major internet problems. My internet connects and works just fine for things like discord and web browsing, but the second I open any game with multiplayer the ping spikes hard, up to 3000 without even matchmaking, causing my Wi-Fi to...
  4. Windows 10 automatically disconnects and reconnects to the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 automatically disconnects and reconnects to the Internet: I have recently moved my Personal computer to another room within my house. Since then, whenever i am watching something on youtube or browsing facebook or playing a game the internet connection will randomly be disconnected, and then reconnected after 4 to 5 seconds. Most of...
  5. Computer only sleeps automatically if internet is disconnected

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer only sleeps automatically if internet is disconnected: my computer will not go to sleep automatically. It has no problem going to sleep and staying asleep if i put it to sleep manually. I have tried the following things monitor does turn off automatically still: Updating Windows via windows update Updating all drivers Running...
  6. Internet disconnection

Internet disconnection: So normally my wifi works just fine, but as soon as I open my laptop and start using it, the wifi starts to constantly connect and disconnect from ALL other devices. The device manager says that the driver is up to date, I tried resetting windows but a message popped up that...
  7. Disconnect Issues - Automatically Reconnects

Disconnect Issues - Automatically Reconnects: These are the errors I'm receiving when in the middle of a netflix movie or youtube video.. Computer is brand new <2 months old. The description for Event ID 27 from source e1dexpress cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your...
  8. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1-5 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem i tired everything in the internt and still get the same...
  9. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: so i install a fresh windows 10 download all update everything is great but i have a weird problem the internet disconnect for 1sec and come back again and this thing bother me a lot , i tried every solution but still the same , im using a cable and before install windows...
  10. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem can you help me...