Windows 10: Internet bandwidth issue

Discus and support Internet bandwidth issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with Internet band width. When i start downloading a file by a download manager program (Internet Download Accelerator), the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by drjackool, Feb 27, 2019.

1. drjackool Win User

Internet bandwidth issue

Hi

I have a problem with Internet band width. When i start downloading a file by a download manager program (Internet Download Accelerator), the other programs such web browser, windows update and every thing can not access Internet seems the download manager consume all of the band width but this problem occurs recently! I enabled and disable QoS but has no effect. How to solve this problem?

My Windows: Win 10 x64 Ver: 17763.316

Thanks

:)

drjackool, Feb 27, 2019

2. Microsoft Minesweeper consuming excess internet bandwidth

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset your apps to restart or reset the network bandwidth that they consume per app.

Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If the issue persist, we suggest that you contact your Internet Service Provider for additional bandwidth on your network.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Feedback Hub

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Shnurui Win User
    Windows 10 Store app hogs all internet bandwidth, any way to limit bandwidth specifically for it?

You miss understood the question.

We don't want to turn the water off, we just want to put a kink in the hose.

We want the download to continue but we also want to use our internet for other things, AT THE SAME TIME. thanks.

A Bandwidth Control method was asked for, not a shutoff.

Shnurui, Feb 27, 2019
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

Internet bandwidth issue

Thema:

Internet bandwidth issue

1. Internet bandwidth issue - Similar Threads - Internet bandwidth issue

2. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  3. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  4. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  5. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Weird Bandwidth Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Bandwidth Issue: I'm running Win10 on an Alienware laptop (m17r1). I have this unusual issue where when I initially boot up, and for a few days' hence, my bandwidth will be ~350mpbs. This is completely expected, as my ISP is Comcast, and that's their advertised bandwidth. However, a few days...
  7. Sudden Limited Internet Bandwidth, Looking for ideas

Sudden Limited Internet Bandwidth, Looking for ideas: I have been suddenly experiencing what seems to be capped bandwidth on my desktop. It does not appear to be the case on my roommates' desktops or other devices. We have Xfinity's 1Gbps internet service and I used to get 800Mbps+ down pretty consistently. However, this past...
  8. wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth

wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth: hello, Please see the image below. What is happening? I do not see this exe In the process list. Windows Error Reporting service has been disabled aswell. What is happening ? Where is this bandwith going ? [ATTACH]...
  9. Over use of internet bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over use of internet bandwidth.: My windows 10 PC has started using a lot of upload internet bandwidth. Is this being caused by backup having been turned on in a recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/over-use-of-internet-bandwidth/95898d15-64c6-48cd-a227-99aae2a7df33
  10. Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe"

Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe": How to make the download speed of the Windows Store faster. My current network speed is 30 MB/s but it's using only about 12KB/s, what should I do? 25505