Windows 10: Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP

Discus and support Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built my own PC and its currently using window 10. Even though I have tried different methods listed online such as changing internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnny Nguyen xD, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP

Hello, I recently built my own PC and its currently using window 10. Even though I have tried different methods listed online such as changing internet browser, disable extensions the computer sometimes freeze and its stuck on loading, bugging out and I'm an unable to do anything apart from restarting the computer all over again. I do notice the issue happens mostly when I'm streaming things on YouTube or twitchtv so I'm guessing it is eating up a lot of RAM? but I have a 32GB 3600 Hmz C16 for my RAM which should be more than enough isn't it?

:)

Johnny Nguyen xD, Nov 5, 2021

2. Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Bing Hijacked my Chrome Browser

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with Browser homepage, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which browser pops-up after the Windows startup (Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer)?
    • Which is the default web browser on your computer?

I suggest you to make Google Chrome as a default web browser also, try to edit the home page in Google Chrome and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP

1. Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP - Similar Threads - Internet Browser keep

2. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge: I had a old alienwarew aurora pc which bought 3 years ago, recently, I noticed my google chrome and microsoft edge has low download speed compare to other application. For example, Download speed of Steam and MEGA can reach 60m/s, but chrome and edge will be limited to 2m/s,...
  3. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge: I had a old alienwarew aurora pc which bought 3 years ago, recently, I noticed my google chrome and microsoft edge has low download speed compare to other application. For example, Download speed of Steam and MEGA can reach 60m/s, but chrome and edge will be limited to 2m/s,...
  4. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.: Hello all, One of our clients has been having an issue with their PC, All browser windows would freeze as soon as they open them.The issue happens at random times. Browsers would work normally most of the time.At first, I thought it's a RAM issue so I added more RAM, this did...
  6. Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.

Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.: Hello all, One of our clients has been having an issue with their PC, All browser windows would freeze as soon as they open them.The issue happens at random times. Browsers would work normally most of the time.At first, I thought it's a RAM issue so I added more RAM, this did...
  7. Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP: Hello, I recently built my own PC and its currently using window 10. Even though I have tried different methods listed online such as changing internet browser, disable extensions the computer sometimes freeze and its stuck on loading, bugging out and I'm an unable to do...
  9. Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP

Internet Browser keep on crashing on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? PLS HELP: Hello, I recently built my own PC and its currently using window 10. Even though I have tried different methods listed online such as changing internet browser, disable extensions the computer sometimes freeze and its stuck on loading, bugging out and I'm an unable to do...
  10. Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing: I am an essay writer and working for an essay writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in...