Windows 10: Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

Discus and support Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, so specs to start off with: AMD Ryzen 9 GTX 1080, current Nvidia drivers released yesterday 8/17 Windows 10, recently updated to the Win 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BullzOnParade17, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

Hi, so specs to start off with:

AMD Ryzen 9

GTX 1080, current Nvidia drivers released yesterday 8/17

Windows 10, recently updated to the Win 10, 2004 update

My problem:

I have dual monitors which are stacked on top of each other. The bottom monitor is 3440x1440, top monitor is 4k. After I ran the Win 10 2004 update, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge are bleeding over into the top monitor when I have them fullscreen.

Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor 121a0c92-4df7-43f4-be40-5852fad524dc?upload=true.jpg

This used to happen before I updated Windows and a simple fix would be to just close and reopen my browser, however this doesn't work now. I've tried restarting my PC and still the same thing. I've fullscreened other programs such as Photoshop and VLC and no bleeding. I've also tried refreshing Firefox and reinstalling Firefox to no avail, still bleeding.

:)

BullzOnParade17, Aug 18, 2020

2. Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

Hi, so specs to start off with:

AMD Ryzen 9

GTX 1080, current Nvidia drivers released yesterday (8/17)

Windows 10, recently updated to the Win 10, 2004 update

My problem:

I have dual monitors which are stacked on top of each other. The bottom monitor is 3440x1440, top monitor is 4k. After I ran the Win 10 2004 update, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge are bleeding over into the top monitor when I have them fullscreen.

Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor 121a0c92-4df7-43f4-be40-5852fad524dc?upload=true.jpg

This used to happen before I updated Windows and a simple fix would be to just close and reopen my browser, however this doesn't work now. I've tried restarting my PC and still the same thing. I've fullscreened other programs such as Photoshop and VLC and
    no bleeding. I've also tried refreshing Firefox and reinstalling Firefox to no avail, still bleeding.

BullzOnParade17, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

I've tried what you've suggested, apologies for not mentioning that before, but it's not a realistic fix nor practical one. Whenever I click/drag the window borders it doesn't fill the screen fully. Interestingly, when I was clicking and dragging and trying
    to have it fit on the top monitor, when I dragged the title bar for my browser so that it filled my screen it filled both but didn't come fully down to the bottom of my second monitor (the one on the bottom) leaving a gap.

Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor e9b24ec6-99d6-42f7-b922-1d0f5d88465a?upload=true.png

Again, this is only happening with my browsers.

BullzOnParade17, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

Hello,

certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor.

Setup:

Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080

Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by googling the problem suggested.

Specs:

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

Mainbord : MSI X570 A-Pro

It seems to be a known Issue of Windows 10, friend of mine has a dual monitor setup and this issue does not occur on his system.

Here i have openend Spotify on one screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Qy61dHZ.png

Here is the bleeding of the Spotify app, i can close spotify on my second monitor even though its openend on my other monitor as the X-Button (Close-button) is bleeding to my second monitor.

https://i.imgur.com/VO5F4Uk.jpg

Here is another example of an application called Wallpaper-engine which is bleeding a white bar to my second monitor:

https://i.imgur.com/JEvsdUx.jpg

Help is appreciated.

OLIVERHAGENAUER, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

1. Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor - Similar Threads - Internet browsers bleeding

2. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  3. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  4. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Teams Sharing Bar Bleeds Between Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Sharing Bar Bleeds Between Two Monitors: A few days ago, Microsoft Teams started exhibiting a strange new behavior. I use a laptop and two external monitors for work. For the purposes of this question:Laptop Center = Screen 1Left Monitor = Screen 2Right Monitor = Screen 3When I share screens during Teams Meetings,...
  6. Maximized window bleeding onto other monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximized window bleeding onto other monitors: Hey guys, wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this issue. Winver 2004, 19041.630 Here's a picture of what I'm dealing with. I've been dealing with this for a while but recently I just can't stand it. [img] I have a three-monitor setup with two smaller...
  7. Vertically stacked dual monitors - browsers extend into top monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vertically stacked dual monitors - browsers extend into top monitor: Hi, I have the exact same problem as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor-problem-browser-windows-showing-up-to/239833c3-66a5-43ce-825d-c19882168f81, which did not get answered successfully. I have two monitors, one above the...
  8. [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080 Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by...
  9. Focused window bleed onto second monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Focused window bleed onto second monitor: Hi all, A month or so ago I updated my windows 10 and noticed when I was focused on a window on one monitor it would bleed over onto the other monitor. I waited for the next windows 10 update to see if that would fix the issue, I updated my windows 10 version last week, but...
  10. [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080 Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fiefox bleeding to extended dislay