Windows 10: Internet browsers dont work after update.

Discus and support Internet browsers dont work after update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Evening, Today 11/16/18, started normally enough. Fired up my hp laptop and started my online school work through google chrome. Took a break... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnneAshcraft, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Internet browsers dont work after update.

Evening,

Today 11/16/18, started normally enough. Fired up my hp laptop and started my online school work through google chrome. Took a break when the computer told me it needed to be restarted to install updates. Three were installed and I fired it back up to continue with school.

This page can't be displayed on three separate browsers: Edge, Explorer and chrome. It varies between the page timed out, or the connection was lost. I have made every change I know to make except uninstalling because it won't uninstall them.

Every other device had solid functionality but my lap top. I have been prompted to download a fix tool to check my drivers.....I can't.

Any help getting me functional would be greatly appreciated!!! .the only change was that update.

Thanks in advance

:)

AnneAshcraft, Nov 16, 2018

2. internet audio isnt working

Hard data works on the desktop through software but streaming audio or flash audio through internet browsers doesnt seem to play.

im working on this problem on someone else's computer. i've updated their realtek audio controllers through windows update, i've uninstalled and reinstalled adobe flash, i've tried both IE and FF3 and i still dont see any resolve.

if there's anything that can be done or if anyone else has had this problem in the past, suggestions are welcomed.

this computer is a compaq with vista home premuim, 1G ram, intel chipsets, and realtek audio controllers.

xstayxtruex, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Internet browsers dont work after update.

New Windows 10 upgrade Internet browsers won't work

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

We appreciate you for trying some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• On which browser you are not able to browse internet except Internet Explorer/EDGE?

• Do you get any error when you try to access internet on particular browser?

• Do you use any proxy server?

• What are the Microsoft fixes you tried to resolve the issue?
    As a work around, I suggest you to browse the Internet on Internet Explorer/EDGE as you are able to browse internet on these browsers.

Kindly follow the below step and check if it helps.

Try to change the settings on the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

1) Open Internet Explorer on the desktop.

2) Click on Tools icon option on the top right corner.

3) Select Internet Options from the list.

4) Click on Connection tab.

5) Click on LAN Settings.

6) Check the box which says “Automatically detect settings ".

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Internet browsers dont work after update.

1. Internet browsers dont work after update. - Similar Threads - Internet browsers dont

2. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet browsers wont work: Just the other day I installed a brand new motherboard and cpu without issue however since installing them Firefox cant load videos or audio no matter what site ive gone to, Youtube, Reddit, Netflix, Spotify, Soundcloud nothing. Ive tried a troublshooting mode, the factory...
  3. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet browsers wont work: Just the other day I installed a brand new motherboard and cpu without issue however since installing them Firefox cant load videos or audio no matter what site ive gone to, Youtube, Reddit, Netflix, Spotify, Soundcloud nothing. Ive tried a troublshooting mode, the factory...
  4. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet works but certain apps dont.

Internet works but certain apps dont.: My internet works perfectly fine. i can go on google and youtube without a problem and play on Minecraft with no issue. When i attempt to use an app like Steam or Discord the following happens.Discord: it gets stuck in "waiting for connection"Steam: Games will launch but im...
  6. Internet not working after update

Internet not working after update: My pc automatically installed some updates on my windows 10 after those updates were Installed my internet got really slow and now it's not even working. A couple of my friends also had this issue and formatting the pc solved it, is there anyway to solve this without...
  7. Internet Browsers not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Browsers not working after latest Windows 10 update: So I finally updated my laptop to the latest Windows 10 update (KB5000802) after I noticed the System Memory was bugging out at 100% all the time, which slowed things quite a bit. However, after doing the upgrade and restarting my computer, I noticed any browser (Chrome,...
  8. Internet Browsers Crashing after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Browsers Crashing after updating: Hello, I have an HP Spectre 360 purchased around 2015 and up until recently its worked very well. I updated windows the other day and ever since both Edge and Chrome have been crashing after they open for a few seconds. The only thing that will actually stay open is...
  9. No browsers work after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No browsers work after windows update: How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-browsers-work-after-windows-update/77bb6b1d-3e89-4405-b282-0a9d92fb754d
  10. After update browser is unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update browser is unable to connect to internet: Hi, my Dell laptop asked on Thursday for update. Since finish of update any browser (IE, Firefox etc.) is giving me response that it is unable to connect to internet. Strange thing is that when I run cmd - I can get ping response from any server which I want....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. browsers dont work

2. browsers on windows dont work

3. windows update working browsers dont