Windows 10: Internet can't connect to anything but google

Discus and support Internet can't connect to anything but google in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've been struggling with this problem for a couple of weeks. My computer using a wireless adapter can't seem to connect to anything but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by deswenjeremy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Internet can't connect to anything but google

Hi everyone, I've been struggling with this problem for a couple of weeks. My computer using a wireless adapter can't seem to connect to anything but google search, I can search anything on google and it still works, however when I click on one of the website or any website, I can't seem to access it. The same goes for any application on my computer, discord, steam, facebook, skype, etc can't seem to get internet access. I tried flushing the DNS, manually inputting the DNS, and nothing works. Any advice or suggestions? Thank you.

:)

deswenjeremy, Apr 1, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    google services

Hello,

The best that we could suggest that you can try is to check if you are using a proxy to connect to the internet. If so, try to disable the proxy connection and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the "Gear" icon at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click the "Tools" button, and then click "Internet Options".
    • Click the "Connections" tab, and then click "LAN settings".
    • Uncheck the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" box.
    • Click "OK".
    If the issue persist, please do reach out to Google support for more troubleshooting steps, and also so they can check and assess your account .

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Internet can't connect to anything but google

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Internet can't connect to anything but google

1. Internet can't connect to anything but google - Similar Threads - Internet can't connect

2. Can't install anything from Google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't install anything from Google: I want to install a 4.2mb software on my D drive which has 45 gigabytes left but the download says my disk is full and fails when the disk clearly has way more than enough space on it, why is that?...
  3. Can't install anything from Google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install anything from Google: I want to install a 4.2mb software on my D drive which has 45 gigabytes left but the download says my disk is full and fails when the disk clearly has way more than enough space on it, why is that?...
  4. Can't install anything from Google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the internet: I tried everything on the internet still cant connect to the internet. I couldnt find the wlan autoconfig i think this situation related to this. How do i get wlan autoconfig back. Pls help....
  6. I can't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to anything: So i woke up today and saw that my wireless adapter was not working, i went into device management and the wireless adapter was hidden, I tried rolling back but it didn't work so i uninstalled the wireless driver and tried my phone's USB tethering but it didn't work so i...
  7. Can't open anything related to google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open anything related to google: Until few days ago I could open google related sites such as gmail, search , etc but now whenever i try to open it, it gives me "Your connection is not private" error i also tried it on other browsers such as microsoft edge and google chrome but it gave the same issue is...
  8. Can't connect to anything google after KB4592438 update last Friday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't connect to anything google after KB4592438 update last Friday: When I shut down my work PC for the weekend this past Friday 12/11/20 it installed an update which finished this morning on bootup. According to the history the update was KB4592438. As of this morning I can't access any Google things with any browser. I use Chrome mainly and...
  9. Can't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to anything: So I've been having this problem for a month already, It started with connecting to a bluetooth device, then the day after i couldn't connect to it anymore, i thought it was a small problem so i removed the device and tried adding it again but it didn't work, so i thought i...
  10. can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't connect to internet: sometimes when i use my acer laptop, the wifi icon is randomly a little sphere thing and it can't find any wifi networks at all. after i restart my computer, it goes back to the wifi icon and automatically connects to my home wifi. i've tried troubleshooting when it's in that...