Windows 10: Internet completely stopped working

Discus and support Internet completely stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Antonio, and my internet stopped working on my PC.I need to go to notifications and then select wifi just to see the wifi list , but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trainfoodx, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Internet completely stopped working

Hi, my name is Antonio, and my internet stopped working on my PC.I need to go to notifications and then select wifi just to see the wifi list , but there is no list , there is just `` change settings such as making a connection methered ``. If i go to settings , there is no WIFI option and I can`t update any internet drives. The wifi symbol always has a red cross on it. I had this problem for months.

:)

Trainfoodx, Feb 8, 2019

2. Internet Explorer has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Internet Explorer on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know:

• If you have made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in causing this issue?
    • If you were able to see any error code/ error message when Internet Explorer crashes?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    After downloading windows 10 Runescape game stopped working and also stopped my internet completely after about 20 minutes

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    As you mentioned that after downloading Windows 10 Run escape stopped working completely, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Method 2: Follow the steps below on how to install the Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posed on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Internet completely stopped working

internet explorer has stopped working

Hi Lawrence,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

What is the exact error message you get?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Do let us know if Internet Explorer started working. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Internet completely stopped working

1. Internet completely stopped working - Similar Threads - Internet completely stopped

2. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates completely stopped working.: After AI installed on my computer Updates completely stopped working. Cannot get History. Troubleshooter cannot find the issue.* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-completely-stopped-working/8874ea56-49f9-42e0-be4e-c2004cfcac01
  3. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates completely stopped working.: After AI installed on my computer Updates completely stopped working. Cannot get History. Troubleshooter cannot find the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-completely-stopped-working/8874ea56-49f9-42e0-be4e-c2004cfcac01
  4. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates completely stopped working.: After AI installed on my computer Updates completely stopped working. Cannot get History. Troubleshooter cannot find the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-completely-stopped-working/8874ea56-49f9-42e0-be4e-c2004cfcac01
  5. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. speakers stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speakers stopped working completely: I shut down my pc last night after playing mtg arena. the sound was working fine. I turned it back on this morning to find no sound while watching an adobe connect meeting. I restarted my computer. still no audio. I tried everything I could, turning every volume slider up,...
  7. speakers stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speakers stopped working completely: I shut down my pc last night after playing mtg arena. the sound was working fine. I turned it back on this morning to find no sound while watching an adobe connect meeting. I restarted my computer. still no audio. I tried everything I could, turning every volume slider up,...
  8. speakers stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Ethernet completely stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet completely stopped working: W10 pro 64b build 18363 So I was playing warzone when my ping spiked to 1000... game crashed due to the internet, then I restarted my pc and I got a blank screen. Opened task manager and restarted explorer.exe. This did not help but I kept spamming the restart button and...
  10. Interent completely stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Interent completely stopped working: Hi, my name is Antonio, and my internet stopped working on my PC.I need to go to notifications and then select wifi just to see the wifi list , but there is no list , there is just `` change settings such as making a connection methered ``. If i go to settings , there is no...