Windows 10: Internet conn wkg, but browser showing - Server not found intermittent

Discus and support Internet conn wkg, but browser showing - Server not found intermittent in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i have a wired internet connection and via wifi connect my windows 10 PC. Internet is connected as shown by the wifi indicator in the PC. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vijaysundar, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Internet conn wkg, but browser showing - Server not found intermittent

hi

i have a wired internet connection and via wifi connect my windows 10 PC. Internet is connected as shown by the wifi indicator in the PC. However intermittently when i connect to a website, i experience " server not found" error in the browser. connection is automatically restored after a couple of attempts. i have ran the output of the n/w tool provided in this forum and have attached the same. can someone guide on a permanent resolution to this.

:)

vijaysundar, Dec 17, 2016

2. E6 Conn. WIFI Conn Failed WLAN not found

Hi,Im having the same problem,have you managed to solve yet?

JohannNel---01, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Sheldrick Win User
    E6 Conn. WIFI Conn Failed WLAN not found

Hey Vishwas22, Welcome to the nokia forums!

Have you got any network monitoring apps installed?

If so uninstall it and try reconnect to your WiFi.

Let me know how it goes! Internet conn wkg, but browser showing - Server not found intermittent :)

Sheldrick, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Internet conn wkg, but browser showing - Server not found intermittent

Welcome to the forum. Try setting DNS to 208.67.220.220 & 208.67.222.222 on both wireless and LAN

Samuria, Dec 17, 2016
  5. Thanks Samurai for your response. are you referring to the changes to be made in the PC as well as in the wifi router's settings.

vijaysundar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet conn wkg, but browser showing - Server not found intermittent

1. Internet conn wkg, but browser showing - Server not found intermittent - Similar Threads - Internet conn wkg

2. "Server Not found"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Server Not found": Someone please help me! I am trying to access websites such as facebook, and instagram but cannot enter them because a warning pops up that displays server ip address not found....
  3. Intermittent internet

Intermittent internet: Recently, when using my Windows 10 laptop, I either get no internet connection or lose it after 30 minutes and cannot get it back until later (seemingly by potluck). The laptop which uses Windows 7 never has this problem so it is not the router at fault and the Windows 10...
  4. Intermittent internet

Intermittent internet: Recently I got a new external modem. Soon after it was installed and activated, I began experiencing issues with the internet going out for a few seconds at a time. When it comes back up, I'm still on my original page, but it is annoying, and happens often. I called my...
  5. intermittant internet

intermittant internet: Recently I got a new external modem. Soon after it was installed and activated, I began experiencing issues with the internet going out for a few seconds at a time. When it comes back up, I'm still on my original page, but it is annoying, and happens often. I called my...
  6. intermittant internet

in Windows 10 Support
    intermittant internet: Recently I got a new external modem. Soon after it was installed and activated, I began experiencing issues with the internet going out for a few seconds at a time. When it comes back up, I'm still on my original page, but it is annoying, and happens often. I called my...
  7. Intermittent No OS Found

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent No OS Found: I have a ThinkCentre Edge 62z AIO. It intermittently says "No OS Found" on a black screen and it will try to load, keeps circling around to No OS found then try to load etc. If I power it off using the power button, then switch it back on, it will load as normal and work,...
  8. No internet DNS server not found.

No internet DNS server not found.: Tried everything, including changing DNS address in IP ver 4 (TCP/IPv4), rebooting router (wired connection on a wireless/wired router). I just went back to auto obtain. How can I unblock the WSH default outbound? [IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  9. Server Not Found

Server Not Found: I just changed the NS on a domain and installed it in a hosting account. There are 38 other sites hosted on this account and all of the sites work just fine. When I tried to log into the site, I get Server Not Found. I tried 4 different browsers on this PC and...
  10. Internet Connection, but still randomly get 'SERVER NOT FOUND'

Internet Connection, but still randomly get 'SERVER NOT FOUND': Hi, After may troubles with windows 10 I am now facing a WIFI problem. I have an atheros AR9285 and have the latest drivers installed (according to windows). The problem is that while I do have an internet connection, browsing the web results many times in a 'SERVER NOT...