Windows 10: Internet "Connect Automatically" stopped working

Discus and support Internet "Connect Automatically" stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I wake my computer or reboot, even though I have my 2.4GHz channel checked to "Connect Automatically," the checkmark disappears and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nisko, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

Internet "Connect Automatically" stopped working

Every time I wake my computer or reboot, even though I have my 2.4GHz channel checked to "Connect Automatically," the checkmark disappears and I have to connect manually. Any ideas? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Nov 23, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Casheti Win User
    Internet stops working randomly...

Hi...I use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer...they both work fine...and then all of a sudden, my internet stops working...I have recently found out if i connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, I can use the internet again...but it always works on auto detect proxy settings until that time it just goes...so why does it just...stop working??? And when I set it to connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, EVERYTHING apart from AIM works....wtf....please...I am in DESPERATE NEED OF ASSISTANCE...NTL CUSTOMER SERVICES IS BULLSHIT AND DOESN'T HELP

Casheti, Nov 23, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Internet "Connect Automatically"  stopped working :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet "Connect Automatically" stopped working - Similar Threads - Internet Connect Automatically

2. Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state: Hi there,I have a few servers that are currently running Windows Server 2016 and despite performing the steps in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/networking/ics-not-work-after-computer-or-service-restart, what I notice is that every quarter, the...
  3. Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state: Hi there,I have a few servers that are currently running Windows Server 2016 and despite performing the steps in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/networking/ics-not-work-after-computer-or-service-restart, what I notice is that every quarter, the...
  4. Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet connection stops working when downloading

Internet connection stops working when downloading: I recently got a new PC and my WIFI is fast but for some reason when lets say I download something like a small file and I open to a new page while downloading it will take forever to load and whatever I have on screen will disconnect. I tested doing the same thing on my old...
  6. Automatic Change of Internet Connection

Automatic Change of Internet Connection: I normally have my desktop connected to the internet via ethernet. However, I occasionally need to disconnect the cable and move over to wifi. I click on the little 'globe' and select the wifi icon. When the cable is plugged back in I have to deselect the wifi the same way....
  7. Internet connection and sound stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection and sound stopped working.: I was trying to fix an unexpected store exception BSOD, found out that reinstalling monitor driver would help. So I unninstalled it, everything was all right until I restarted the pc, Internet cable is connected but its like connected without Internet. And there is a red x on...
  8. stopping internet connection

stopping internet connection: I want to stop my internet connection for a few minutes. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-internet-connection/1e160dce-8608-4f2b-b074-c0647891371c
  9. Automatically connecting to the internet

Automatically connecting to the internet: My laptop and the the family’s laptop will not connect automatically to out home network; however, they will connect automatically to any other saved network. Why is this happening and what can i do to fix it?...
  10. Internet connection randomly stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet connection randomly stops working: Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, my internet connection randomly stops working. It shows the yellow icon, and the only way to fix it is the run the troubleshoot. The issue is that it's not a rare occasion - happening only a few times a day - it happens a couple times an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 Background Intelligent Transfer Service%%2147943458 no edge no wifi