Windows 10: Internet Connected but no Internet

Discus and support Internet Connected but no Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NathanMcAdam, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Internet Connected but no Internet

Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've never used an ethernet cable. It works on all other devices and started 2 days ago. When i go to cmd and type ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew it says my ethernet and local area connection* 11 have their media disconnected.

:)

NathanMcAdam, Mar 26, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 26, 2020
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Internet Connected but no Internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Internet Connected but no Internet

1. Internet Connected but no Internet - Similar Threads - Internet Connected Internet

2. no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet connection: HI I have a problem,I don't have internet connection on one of my laptops,is funy the laptops are connected with a modem and the router(the router is D-Link model DIR-615),one laptop is working great internet is ok,but the other laptop no internet,itry chenge the Ethernet...
  3. INTERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INTERNET CONNECTION: My internet connection is very slow I do not know why and I want the latest windows version how do I update my windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection/2adcb976-6f2f-4979-b418-90ff01200c78
  4. Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet: Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?...
  5. Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity: I am connected to my router but it says "No Internet, secured". It has been like this for a year and internet seems to be working fine. I can browse the internet, download games on steam, and do anything else. I noticed that I cannot open the Windows 10 Xbox app to play a...
  6. internet connection

internet connection: I can connect to xfinitywifi hotspot but I cant connect to my phones hotspot why would that be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection/05195ad6-8a47-4e65-805f-26301f27f1c4
  7. connecting to internet

connecting to internet: can I get online, connect to internet using my Microsoft acct WITHOUT actually having internet.. I don't have wifi/ internet at home, is there a way to connect using my Microsoft acct...
  8. Internet Connection

Internet Connection: I've been dealing with this recurring problem with my laptop where if I just closed my laptop screen, when I opened up my screen again, my laptop wouldn't connect to the Wi-Fi. Closing and then opening up my screen again usually solved the issue, however, recently I restarted...
  9. Internet Connectivity

Internet Connectivity: I have private network not connected to internet.but the operating system (windows 10 and windows 7) gave indicator that the PCs is connected to internet (Local area connection icon said (Internet Access).So how can you explain that indicator while no connection to...
  10. Internet Connection

Internet Connection: Hi, I have trouble automatically establishing a WiFi internet connection on a public server. Secure connection or that made to a private host with password do occur automatically. Public domains like that in the library do not occur automatically. There are several ways in...