Windows 10: Internet Connected but no Internet

Discus and support Internet Connected but no Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NathanMcAdam, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Internet Connected but no Internet

Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've never used an ethernet cable. It works on all other devices and started 2 days ago. When i go to cmd and type ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew it says my ethernet and local area connection* 11 have their media disconnected.

:)

NathanMcAdam, Mar 26, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 26, 2020
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Internet Connected but no Internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Internet Connected but no Internet

1. Internet Connected but no Internet - Similar Threads - Internet Connected Internet

2. no internet access but connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no internet access but connected to the internet: [ATTACH] Why does not have access to the Internet! But I can explore and search! And I have access to all sites and pages! No Intenet Access!!! submitted by /u/msadr471 [link] [comments]...
  3. Disable internet connection then re connect internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable internet connection then re connect internet?: How do I disable then enable my internet connection in Win 10 without permanently altering all my configurations.? I used to be able to do this quickly in Win 7....
  4. Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.

Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.: Hi, I have problem with my Windows 10 after the update. I have connected to the internet, but on the wifi section it says there is no internet. I can use the internet normally but I cannot open any of the microsoft related apps such as microsoft app store. Any tips? Thanks....
  5. Internet connection

Internet connection: I am not able to connect my PC running Win 10 to the internet via WiFi. My tablets connect OK, so it is not a router problem. I have done some basic troubleshooting using the Windows suggested procedures, but no success. There is an airplane symbol at the bottom right, but I...
  6. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  7. Internet connection.

Internet connection.: Computer says connected but try to do anything and it says failed on your end or broke connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection/57b08aa9-a9aa-4a35-a00b-c1c8d4bdc524
  8. Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet: Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?...
  9. No internet connection

No internet connection: My sister-in-law switched to Windows 10, and now can not connect to the internet. Every time she tries the screen goes black. Any suggestions? 72584
  10. Connected, no internet

Connected, no internet: I have a FIOS G1100 router/modem. I have a desktop with Ethernet connection and laptop with wifi connected bit both say "connected, no internet." The two indicator lights on the front of the router are white indicating it is working. I've tried suggestions from other threads...