Windows 10: Internet connected, but not really

Discus and support Internet connected, but not really in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm connected to my wifi, it says connected, it says internet access, but if I try and use google chrome or steam or Firefox or anything, it says I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marinabishop, May 4, 2021.

1. Internet connected, but not really

I'm connected to my wifi, it says connected, it says internet access, but if I try and use google chrome or steam or Firefox or anything, it says I have no internet connection. I've tried connecting to my hotspot on my phone instead, does the same thing. It works for 30 seconds and then stops working. I've reinstalled the drivers, that didn't help. My computer is completely up to date. I've restarted, shut down, disconnected, reconnected, deleted the connection and reconnected, I've unplugged every wire and replugged every wire, I've tried turning off every firewall setting, I've tried turning

:)

marinabishop, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 4, 2021
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 4, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet connected, but not really

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Internet connected, but not really

1. Internet connected, but not really - Similar Threads - Internet connected really

2. Fast internet but really slow downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fast internet but really slow downloads: I am trying to download files on opera I have also tried chrome and the download speed I am getting is 120 KB/s. I thought it may be a problem with the internet nut I am cabled into a TP link Wi-Fi extender using a cat 6 cable. I have checked using a speed test and the...
  3. Internet really slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet really slow all of a sudden: Hi, my internet has gone slow at the moment. The download/upload speed has changed from 600/400 mbps to 80/20 mbps. I don't remember changing anything that would cause my internet to be so slow.Thanks...
  4. Recently Internet access is really slow

Recently Internet access is really slow: Win 10 20H2 PCs on a network, 100MBs NICs and switch, FIOS service 75 GBs Up/Down The internet is so slow that signing into OneDrive fails repeatably with error messages like we can't find that IP address but it eventually connects This problem occurs on all PCs on the...
  5. Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is: Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the...
  6. Really slow internet speeds

Really slow internet speeds: This all started after my bios crashed. Before the crash, I was getting anywhere from 150-250mbps on downloads from everywhere third party also I fixed my bios Then I reinstalled windows, I'm only getting 18-25 mbps. Every other computer on my network is getting...
  7. Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is: Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the...
  8. Wifi/ internet really unstable

Wifi/ internet really unstable: Occasionally, my WiFi will just stop working. I'll have to disconnect and reconnect from it, but sometimes, it just becomes insane. It's almost every 5 minutes, I have to turn my wifi off and back on. I've had this problem ever since I got this device Lenovo Thinkpad with...
  9. REALLY SLOW INTERNET

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    REALLY SLOW INTERNET: My internet is fast. 125 MB download, about 20 MB Upload. However, I had a weird issue recently. I came back home after a walk, where I had left my PC on (It was only about forty minutes away) and I come back to find my internet not working anymore? When it was working...
  10. really hard to connect to internet after updated the windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    really hard to connect to internet after updated the windows: I am fairly new to computer build, I just built my PC 3 days ago(Jan 10th 2019). I will list some of my specs in case it needed CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G(with integrated graphic vega 11) RAM: 8GB x 2 DDR4 RAM Mainboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH V2 So I installed windows 10, everything...