Windows 10: Internet connected symbol

Discus and support Internet connected symbol in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop is connected to the wifi, but yet it is showing as "Not Connected to the Internet". I am able to browse though. Secondly whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheUnknown69, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Internet connected symbol

Hello,

My laptop is connected to the wifi, but yet it is showing as "Not Connected to the Internet". I am able to browse though.

Secondly whenever I connect my laptop to hotspot, upon connecting it opens the browser and redirects to msnconnecttest.

Could this be a virus?

Attached is the image fyr Internet connected symbol 3f8f646a-beaa-425f-9861-b7608b1b1844?upload=true.jpg

:)

TheUnknown69, Jun 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 22, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet connected symbol

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Internet connected symbol

1. Internet connected symbol - Similar Threads - Internet connected symbol

2. Wifi cross symbol and unable to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi cross symbol and unable to connect: Hello,I’m having a problems on my windows 10 computer. I changed my wifi security because I didn’t want it to say weak security everytime I open my computer, so I changed it to wpa2 to wpa3. All my devices are able to connect to the new network but my computer gives a cross...
  3. Wifi cross symbol and unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi cross symbol and unable to connect: Hello,I’m having a problems on my windows 10 computer. I changed my wifi security because I didn’t want it to say weak security everytime I open my computer, so I changed it to wpa2 to wpa3. All my devices are able to connect to the new network but my computer gives a cross...
  4. Wifi cross symbol and unable to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet symbol is clear instead of white

Internet symbol is clear instead of white: Hello everyone!After the latest windows 10 update, my computer keeps connecting and disconnecting from the internet. In addition, my internet symbol in Settings looks like this: However, the internet symbol on my toolbar looks like this: I'm not sure what's happening. I can...
  6. NCSI No internet symbol

NCSI No internet symbol: Hello there,This issue has been driving me mad for weeks.I have thought dozens of internet pages and checked everything that I can think of but on some computers almost all of them laptops I get the no internet symbol, event though internet is just fine.The best reference I...
  7. No Internet Connection and Not connected

No Internet Connection and Not connected: Hi Dear, My laptop has several problems: 1.when i used my computer on yesterday, i still works and a hour later, it shows no network, it is totally not shown any icons, like wifi, networks, Bluetooth... At the task bar 2. Also no network shown too, whatever the next...
  8. Internet Connected but no Internet

Internet Connected but no Internet: Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've...
  9. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  10. No internet access symbol while internet is working

No internet access symbol while internet is working: Hello Dears! Please advise on the next: I've got a icon in the tray - internet connection (Ethernet) with yellow triangle and exclamation mark and status "No internet" although internet is available and working properly. The same happens in different locations, with...