Windows 10: Internet Connection Bottlenecked

Discus and support Internet Connection Bottlenecked in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My current internet package gives me 200 mbps down and 15 up. However, my computer gets only 30 down and 15 up. Even though my computer gets 30 down,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Retoah, Nov 24, 2020.

1. /u/Retoah Win User

Internet Connection Bottlenecked

My current internet package gives me 200 mbps down and 15 up. However, my computer gets only 30 down and 15 up.

Even though my computer gets 30 down, when I do a speed test on my phone from the same spot, I get about 180 mbps which is great.

I checked to see if it was my wifi card, so I uninstalled it's drivers and used a usb wifi connection, but the wifi speed was exactly the same.

I have hit a wall and I am tired with only 30 mpbs when I pay for the full 200.

If someone has any idea as to what it could be, I'd very much appreciate the help

submitted by /u/Retoah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Retoah, Nov 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 24, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Internet Connection Bottlenecked - Similar Threads - Internet Connection Bottlenecked

2. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM Bottleneck?: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  3. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM Bottleneck?: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  4. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is Bottlenecking my PC? Bottleneck in Gaming explained

in Windows 10 News
    What is Bottlenecking my PC? Bottleneck in Gaming explained: [IMG]If you are a gamer, you probably have heard the term Bottlenecking. It’s been thrown a lot to the user, especially when talking about customizable computers. In this post, we are going to see how you can find out what is Bottlenecking your Windows PC. We will also...
  6. Wifi download speeds are bottlenecked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi download speeds are bottlenecked: For whatever reason my laptop started to slow down it's download speeds a few months ago. It seems like the download speeds are being bottlenecked for all applications except for Steam and a select few others. Anything I try to download goes about 1 to 2 MB/s at max, but...
  7. Striped volume bottleneck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Striped volume bottleneck: I have a system with 4 non OS additional 1TB NVMe's PCIe 4*4gen. When I measure sequential read and write I get:IndividualPerformance 6700 GB/s read and 5000 GB/s write.2 drives MS Windows 10 striped volumeApprox. 12 GB/s read and 10GB/s write.So far so good.4 drives MS...
  8. bottleneck question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    bottleneck question: I want to buy gtx 1660 ti ventus xs 6gb will it bottleneck my cpu i mainly play battlefield 3 and 4 only i can go upto 4k resolution through nvidia control panel too my specs: asus b75mLX 16 gb ram seasonic x650 gold psu Samsung syncmaster 60hz monitor i5 2500 cpu 137693
  9. Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows bottlenecking, plz help!: Ok so... I just got my computer recently repaired and started it up so i could customize everything to what i wanted. I decided to download discord on it as the first thing to be on there So after i was done customizing it i opened chrome to play a game online. Nothing too...
  10. Is PCIE 1.1 a bottleneck for 2.0 GPUs?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is PCIE 1.1 a bottleneck for 2.0 GPUs?: I guess It probably depends on CPU and other things. My current card is a GT 710 (PCIE x8 2.0 card) and it runs in a PCIE x16 1.1 slot. Is there a big difference? My CPU is a Core Duo E7400 @ 2.80 GHz. I'm also considering buying a slightly better, but still pretty...