Windows 10: Internet Connection Breaking

Discus and support Internet Connection Breaking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So when i go on my laptop (Asus X541U) it will connect me to the internet 10% of the time, otherwise it gives me the ethernet connection with the red x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lukethewaffle, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Internet Connection Breaking

So when i go on my laptop (Asus X541U) it will connect me to the internet 10% of the time, otherwise it gives me the ethernet connection with the red x (my ethernet port is broken and i havnt used ethernet on my laptop in the past 3 months)

Whhen the internet works, if my laptop goes to sleep the problem will occur again. Toubleshooting says

"Ethernet 2 doesnt have a valid IP configuration"

BUT I DONT USE ETHERNET!?

please help me thanks

:)

lukethewaffle, Mar 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 5, 2019
  3. YouTube breaks internet connection

Hi Eldirfar,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with windows 10.

Please try the steps provided by SpiritX MS
    in the link below.

Internet Connection breaks on wireless network

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Internet Connection Breaking

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Internet Connection Breaking

1. Internet Connection Breaking - Similar Threads - Internet Connection Breaking

2. Connecting to Hotspot with win11 breaks internet for all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to Hotspot with win11 breaks internet for all: Hi,I have the following problem:We are on our holiday trip, and we need to use the internet about a mobile hotspot. Every device, doesn't matter if Android, Linux or Apple is able to connect to the hotspot.But, if my wife tries to connect to the hotspot with her Windows 11...
  3. Connecting to Hotspot with win11 breaks internet for all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to Hotspot with win11 breaks internet for all: Hi,I have the following problem:We are on our holiday trip, and we need to use the internet about a mobile hotspot. Every device, doesn't matter if Android, Linux or Apple is able to connect to the hotspot.But, if my wife tries to connect to the hotspot with her Windows 11...
  4. KB5025224 breaks my internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5025224 breaks my internet: The network is unstable after the update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5025224-breaks-my-internet/0c95d3ed-5044-43da-b919-14fcf52fd022
  5. KB5025224 breaks my internet

KB5025224 breaks my internet: The network is unstable after the update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5025224-breaks-my-internet/0c95d3ed-5044-43da-b919-14fcf52fd022
  6. Sandbox internet connectivity breaks when installing Docker Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox internet connectivity breaks when installing Docker Desktop: Hi everyone,I was a happy Sandbox user until this morning when I installed Docker Desktop...after installing it the Sandbox Environement had no more internet connection.I searched online and tried different solutions as explained here for example with no luck.Since Docker...
  7. Sandbox internet connectivity breaks when installing Docker Desktop

Sandbox internet connectivity breaks when installing Docker Desktop: Hi everyone,I was a happy Sandbox user until this morning when I installed Docker Desktop...after installing it the Sandbox Environement had no more internet connection.I searched online and tried different solutions as explained here for example with no luck.Since Docker...
  8. Sandbox internet connectivity breaks when installing Docker Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Changing DNS settings breaks internet connectivity

Changing DNS settings breaks internet connectivity: Hello! I am running Windows 10 version 20H2, build 19042.685. When I try to configure manual DNS under my adapter properties, DNS no longer resolves and my internet does not function properly. Moreover, when I use a VPN service, the internet does not function, presumably...
  10. After connecting to VPN the internet breaks down

After connecting to VPN the internet breaks down: Hello all, when I connect to my company's VPN fhrough Microsoft, the internet conneciton breaks down. It doesn't matter which router or provider I am connected to. Computer model: DELL System: Windows 10 Home, 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Type of connection: WiFi VPN type:...