Windows 10: Internet Connection constantly dropping?

Discus and support Internet Connection constantly dropping? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello All; After receiving the latest Windows 10 Update, my computer's internet connection has been cutting out constantly, at first it was only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by whenidie7, Jul 2, 2016.

1. whenidie7 Win User

Internet Connection constantly dropping?

Hello All;

After receiving the latest Windows 10 Update, my computer's internet connection has been cutting out constantly, at first it was only when I would be playing online games, but now it has become to when I am just generally browsing.

I have a 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card and I have made sure my drivers are up-to-date.

Hopefully someone can show me the problem and provide how to fix it.
    Thanks *Smile

:)

whenidie7, Jul 2, 2016

2. windows 10 keeps losing internet connection

I, too, constantly lose internet connection with Windows 10. The fixes get me back online but don't last...have to constantly repeat process to correct ip config problem. HELP!

SALLYMCMURRAY, Jul 2, 2016
  3. App updates on Symbian 3 / Nokia N8

Ah, the new version. Some people are complaining however of it constantly being connected to the internet due to that. Internet Connection constantly dropping? :)

chanchan05, Jul 2, 2016
Thema:

Internet Connection constantly dropping?

1. Internet Connection constantly dropping? - Similar Threads - Internet Connection constantly

2. internet connection drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection drops: I have 2 win10 pro desktops one keeps dropping internet connections the other does not. Both are connected to the router by cable. Have tried various setting but none workother devices, friends laptop, iphone, etc connect ok by WiFi...
  3. internet connection drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet connection drops: I have 2 win10 pro desktops one keeps dropping internet connections the other does not. Both are connected to the router by cable. Have tried various setting but none workother devices, friends laptop, iphone, etc connect ok by WiFi...
  4. internet connection drops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. wifi connection constantly dropped

wifi connection constantly dropped: I have two machines, MSI GT80 SLI. They are configured identically hardware-wise. MSI GT80 One: disk 1: Has dual boot Windows 20H2; disk 2: the previous version of 1909. The 20H2 install has issues with the Killer 1535 wifi card. Constantly drops the connection. The 1909...
  6. Internet connection dropping

Internet connection dropping: I have a dual boot desktop Windows 10 Pro & Windows 7 Ultimate. Both versions are installed on separate ssd hard drives. I never have a problem with Windows 7 dropping my internet connection. but do have this problem with Windows 10. I could run for days without any problems...
  7. Dropping Internet Connection

Dropping Internet Connection: Hi Everyone, hope everyone is well, I wonder if anyone could give me some help, I am asking for my sister as I will be doing the task. She has been having problems with her internet connection, as the laptop keeps dropping her internet connection, I have taken a look at the...
  8. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  9. Internet connection dropping

Internet connection dropping: Hi, Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my internection drops out every time that my laptop is not in continual use. The connection actually says: "connect automatically" but it still goes off every time I leave my laptop for longer than 10 minutes or so. This is frustrating,...
  10. Internet Connection constantly dropping every few minutes.

Internet Connection constantly dropping every few minutes.: I am at my wits end with this nonsense, i'm using Windows 10 and have a shitty realtek 8821AE Wireless that no matter what I do, drops my internet and is turning me into a homicidal maniac. I cannot have this continue, it is ruining projects, college work and everything...