Windows 10: internet connection error !!!

Discus and support internet connection error !!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello plz helping me i am trying over and over to play the game but it dose not load >> uninstall it and install it again but the same problem i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amr, Dec 8, 2018.

1. AMR
    amr Win User

internet connection error !!!

hello plz helping me

i am trying over and over to play the game but it dose not load >> uninstall it and install it again but the same problem

i am working on Laptop Dell Win 10 64 bit

plz need help

internet connection error !!! [​IMG]

:)

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Only Chrome can connect to the Internet.

To resolve the particular error messages that you're having, we suggest you perform the steps below to disable proxy server:

• Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Connections tab, then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box which says Use a Proxy Server for your LAN, then click
      OK.

You can also follow the steps on this
    article
    that lists all steps that can help you when you're having issues with internet connection.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Nath Bea Win User

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. internet connection error !!! - Similar Threads - internet connection error

2. Roblox Internet Connection Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Internet Connection Error: I'm getting "Please check your internet connection and try again. Error Code: 277" error in Roblox. How can i fix it? I tried a lot of way to fix it but nothing worked....
  3. Roblox Internet Connection Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Internet Connection Error: I'm getting "Please check your internet connection and try again. Error Code: 277" error in Roblox. How can i fix it? I tried a lot of way to fix it but nothing worked....
  4. Recent "Internet Connection Error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent "Internet Connection Error": Recently, an "Internet Connection Error" box pops up twice in the middle of doing something on the web. It says: "Your request cannot be completed because the service could not be found or did not respond. The service might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may...
  5. Recent "Internet Connection Error"

Recent "Internet Connection Error": Recently, an "Internet Connection Error" box pops up twice in the middle of doing something on the web. It says: "Your request cannot be completed because the service could not be found or did not respond. The service might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may...
  6. Recent "Internet Connection Error"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Connection error internet fluctuate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection error internet fluctuate: Hello,I need some help with my network, I am using a windows 11 PC and done no changes before closing my PC earlier. I re open it now and I cannot connect to internet, it is working in my phone and the cable is attached properly. The network driver is having an error. Tried...
  8. Connection error internet fluctuate

Connection error internet fluctuate: Hello,I need some help with my network, I am using a windows 11 PC and done no changes before closing my PC earlier. I re open it now and I cannot connect to internet, it is working in my phone and the cable is attached properly. The network driver is having an error. Tried...
  9. Internet connection error

Internet connection error: Keep getting Internet Connection Problem error code 121003 while playing Solitaire Collection. Can you help me resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-error/6fe8033a-06c1-4c0a-aa00-fcd7b55c6995
  10. Internet Connection Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Error: Hi Something weird's going on with my internet connection. I am connected to the network provided by our hostel. I have Softether downloaded on my PC and Proxy Master on my phone. And I can't SEARCH for VPNs. 1)There's this Refresh button in Softether. It works on mobile...