Windows 10: Internet connection for apps

Discus and support Internet connection for apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm currently dealing with issues with my internet connection. I have attempted to install games and recently I have tried to download Adobe but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Grace0010, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Grace0010 Win User

Internet connection for apps

I'm currently dealing with issues with my internet connection. I have attempted to install games and recently I have tried to download Adobe but although I have internet connection it appears that I am offline. I can access chrome, but I am unable to appear online in apps such as origin and creative cloud. if someone knows how to fix this it would be deeply appreciated

:)

Grace0010, Mar 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Internet connectivity

Thank you for sharing more details. We would like to verify you are using the Windows Defender Firewall so we can isolate the issue. In some instances, the firewall is blocking the internet connection when using certain apps. At the same time, we also suggest
    the following methods below for initial troubleshooting.

Step 1: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter. The troubleshooter can help identify
    and repair problems automatically.

Step 2: Modify the connection settings in the Internet Options.

• In the Windows search bar, type Internet Options.
    • In the Internet Options window, go to the Connections
      tab.
    • Under the Proxy server section, untick the Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click OK then Apply and OK
      again to save changes.
    • Launch the apps and check if you are able to connect to the internet.

After following these basic steps, let us know the outcome so we can give you additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Internet connection for apps

Apps don't connect to Internet

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This usually occurs if you have connected to a proxy server or date and time is not set correctly according to your time zone. Let's try the following methods to fix this issue.

Step 1: Check if the
    proxy server is enabled. If yes, I would suggest that you disable it.

Follow the given below steps:

• Click the Gearbox (settings)
      at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet Options and select
      Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings and uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.
    • Click OK to save and close the window.

Step 2: Check if the date, time and time zone are set according to your time and time zone.

The store app uses https instead of http which is used by other apps, so in order for the SSL handshake to proceed, the clock on the client and server needs to be correct.

Follow these steps to set the date and time:

• Press Windows key and type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button (To change the time zone click on time zone tab).
    • Click Apply and OK to save the date and time.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Internet connection for apps

1. Internet connection for apps - Similar Threads - Internet connection apps

2. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet: My Microsoft store or even outlook cannot connect to the network. I don't know what happened but almost all my Microsoft app is not working. Other apps like adobe is working fine....
  3. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet: My Microsoft store or even outlook cannot connect to the network. I don't know what happened but almost all my Microsoft app is not working. Other apps like adobe is working fine....
  4. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  6. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  7. apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    apps cannot connect to the internet: apps cannot connect to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-cannot-connect-to-the-internet/8a2ba37e-5d4d-475c-88aa-cf4b92be732d
  8. internet connected but apps cannot connect

internet connected but apps cannot connect: It started 3 days ago when I turned on my computer, everything seemed to be functioning properly, however once it got to starting programs like steam, origin, epic games launcher, and discord, they would all give me the same response. They all failed to go online, I began to...
  9. Cannot connect to internet apps

Cannot connect to internet apps: Hi all, for the past 36 hours I have been having problems connecting to the internet via several apps. This includes Windows Update & uTorrent. Also. I can connect to my work e-mail account via 365 in a browser, but the 'Outlook' app on my desktop won't sync, although it...
  10. Apps no internet connection

Apps no internet connection: Hi What is going on here? My apps worked fine yesterday and then when I shut down I had a windows update and now this morning again none of my apps are working. Most load to the initial page with the game or apps logo but refuses to go any further and like weather channel...