Windows 10: Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot

Discus and support Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have setup a WiFi Hotspot with MyPublicWiFi. Allowed Sharing in Local Area Connection *2. Everything seems to be in order as the Screenshot shows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mnsubramanian, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot

I have setup a WiFi Hotspot with MyPublicWiFi. Allowed Sharing in Local Area Connection *2. Everything seems to be in order as the Screenshot shows. But when I try to connect a mobile it gets connected to "MyPublicWiFi", no internet sharing from the USB Modem. I am on Windows 10 Home, with all updates installed.

:)

mnsubramanian, Mar 20, 2016

2. How to make a Windows 10 computer connetced to Wi-Fi as Wi-Fi Hotspot

so I was able to create a hotspot from a computer with a wired and fast internet connection. the newly created hotspot didn't have any internet access however. Is there a step missing to connect the new wifi network to use the underlying Ethernet connectivity

/?

nicholasfuller, Mar 20, 2016
  3. JavierJJ Win User
    Windows 10, wifi connection to hotspot drops off

I have a panasonic laptop and I have a problem with windows 10. It worked correctly in windows 7.

The thing is that I have a hotspot at work where I am connected through the wifi. It says "not connected to the internet" but that is ok. I have a static ip in that network. I can communicate through that. But as soon as I connect a cable to the ethernet
    adapter (this cable is connected directly to the internet), windows recognizes as an internet connection and after some seconds windows drops the connection to the wifi hotspot. The wifi net adapter is on, but it just interrupted the connection to the hotspot.
    As soon as I take off the internet cable, the wifi connection to the hotspot is there. I have a Intel Dual Band Wireless/ac 7625 (driver from intel, 18.40.0.12)and a Intel Ethernet Connection 1218/lm (driver from intel 12.15.23.1).

I am kind of desperated because i have searched a lot but i did not find anything. and this is only happening to windows 10.

The hotspot is configured so that windows connects automatically to it if it sees it.

Thanks for your help!!

JavierJJ, Mar 20, 2016
Thema:

Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot

1. Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot - Similar Threads - Internet connection WiFi

2. Pc not connecting to my wifi/internet without hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not connecting to my wifi/internet without hotspot: I'll give the basic problem up top and any info I think might possibly be useful later. Also, sorry for not knowing the proper terms etc. I'll try to explain as best I can.The wifi connection for my pc continuously drops, to the point that no web pages load. However, when I...
  3. Pc not connecting to my wifi/internet without hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc not connecting to my wifi/internet without hotspot: I'll give the basic problem up top and any info I think might possibly be useful later. Also, sorry for not knowing the proper terms etc. I'll try to explain as best I can.The wifi connection for my pc continuously drops, to the point that no web pages load. However, when I...
  4. WiFi hotspot with no internet

WiFi hotspot with no internet: WiFi hotspot with no internet I want to use the WiFi hotspot to create a LAN without the unreasonable demand that I have an internet connection to enable this feature. Without an uplink, the WiFi hotspot switch is greyed out for no reason at all, and I'm informed it's...
  5. Wifi Hotspot connectivity

Wifi Hotspot connectivity: I'm able to connect to the internet in my laptop from my phone hotspot using SIM1, but when trying to connect to internet using SIM2, its showing connected, but no internet. So how can i get access to the network using SIM2 in the laptop Wifi? is it an adapter issue?...
  6. Tablet is connected to laptop WiFi hotspot but there is no internet

Tablet is connected to laptop WiFi hotspot but there is no internet: I can connect my tablet to the laptop WIFI hotspot. However I cannot connect to the internet because it says that there is no internet. I checked the issue with another tablet with the same result...
  7. WiFi hotspot with no internet

WiFi hotspot with no internet: I want to use the WiFi hotspot to create a LAN without the unreasonable demand that I have an internet connection to enable this feature. Without an uplink, the WiFi hotspot switch is greyed out for no reason at all, and I'm informed it's because there's no internet...
  8. baidu wifi hotspot internet connection

baidu wifi hotspot internet connection: baidu wifi hotspot internet connection windows 10 i have turn on inbuilt hotspot first before it works. please any help? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/baidu-wifi-hotspot-internet-connection/512c6e59-57d0-4e95-aa06-9444cf276483
  9. Wifi Connectivity to hotspot

Wifi Connectivity to hotspot: I am facing problem connecting to the portable hotspot for accessing internet using wifi in my windows 10. It is getting connected to the hotspot but showing NO INTERNET, SECURED. So i am unable to access the internet from my pc. I am using hp ay009tx laptop. Please reply...
  10. No internet / wifi from hotspot

No internet / wifi from hotspot: So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet...