Windows 10: internet connection gets interrupted

Discus and support internet connection gets interrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent update my internet connection gets interrupted so it became difficult to get access to some websites. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Klaudia Claudia2, Aug 28, 2018.

1. internet connection gets interrupted

After the recent update my internet connection gets interrupted so it became difficult to get access to some websites. Any help?

:)

Klaudia Claudia2, Aug 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 28, 2018
  3. cortana can not connect to internet try later or internet and I are not talking why?

Hi, Victoria.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

1. Do you that an un-interrupted internet connection?

2. Is your web browser working properly?

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Step 2: Run Internet Troubleshooter.

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 28, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

internet connection gets interrupted

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

internet connection gets interrupted [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

internet connection gets interrupted [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

internet connection gets interrupted

1. internet connection gets interrupted - Similar Threads - internet connection gets

2. Connection was interrupted everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection was interrupted everytime: I havent receive this issue before and I noticed today that I keep getting disconnected even though I have strong network. I have Windows 10 desktop and connected properly using cable. Other device also receives the same connection but didnt disconnect and browsers are all...
  3. Connection was interrupted everytime

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection was interrupted everytime: I havent receive this issue before and I noticed today that I keep getting disconnected even though I have strong network. I have Windows 10 desktop and connected properly using cable. Other device also receives the same connection but didnt disconnect and browsers are all...
  4. internet connection keeps interrupting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection keeps interrupting: Im playing games and my internet keeps in dropping. I get fps and ping that will make my game disconnected everytime. It didnt happen before. I have a stable network connection connected in wired....
  5. internet connection keeps interrupting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet connection keeps interrupting: Im playing games and my internet keeps in dropping. I get fps and ping that will make my game disconnected everytime. It didnt happen before. I have a stable network connection connected in wired....
  6. internet connection keeps interrupting

7. Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!: Good Morning, Everyone!I am having a problem/issue, and I tend to ask it here so it can get resolved.Am having both an ethernet connection and a wireless modem.When I start the PC, it usually connects with ETHERNET. But when I restart it from the start menu, clicking...
  8. Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!: Good Morning, Everyone!I am having a problem/issue, and I tend to ask it here so it can get resolved.Am having both an ethernet connection and a wireless modem.When I start the PC, it usually connects with ETHERNET. But when I restart it from the start menu, clicking...
  9. Does Defender interrupt internet connection for micro seconds at a time???

Does Defender interrupt internet connection for micro seconds at a time???: Daily I use an app that requires constant internet service. I have found that the app drops out frequently. Digging into it, the log file tells me that my internet is being interrupted for very short periods several times within 5 minutes. After rebuilding my Windows...
  10. WiFi connect interrupts

WiFi connect interrupts: Hi. The computer is at my dad's so I am relaying what he told me. It is a new Cell laptop, a quad i7 CPU with 10 Home ed. He has a problem: everything that uses WIFI, that is Explorer, Skype, Firefox has long freezes. The connect is practically intermittent. None of his...