Windows 10: Internet connection is out of date message

Discus and support Internet connection is out of date message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the latest Windows 10 Pro update (Build 18351.19h1_release.190301-1611) I now get a message when I connect to my Wi-Fi access point. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SquireDude, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Internet connection is out of date message

Since the latest Windows 10 Pro update (Build 18351.19h1_release.190301-1611) I now get a message when I connect to my Wi-Fi access point. It basically says that the connection is out of date and should be updated. It has a button at the bottom that says Learn More... but that only takes me to the Windows 10 update general page.

What does this message mean and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

:)

SquireDude, Mar 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Only Chrome can connect to the Internet.

To resolve the particular error messages that you're having, we suggest you perform the steps below to disable proxy server:

• Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Connections tab, then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box which says Use a Proxy Server for your LAN, then click
      OK.

You can also follow the steps on this
    article
    that lists all steps that can help you when you're having issues with internet connection.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Internet connection is out of date message

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Internet connection is out of date message

1. Internet connection is out of date message - Similar Threads - Internet connection date

2. email message "out of Date"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email message "out of Date": While away for the holidays, shut down my home computer. Changed my email password on my phone. When restarting computer, I had a message that my email was "out of date". When I clicked on "fix issue" I put in my username and password. I keep getting an error message that...
  3. "Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message

"Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message: I keep getting the above message, even though I have reentered my password numerous times and confirmed that the sync settings are correct. Any other suggestions? Thanks...
  4. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  5. Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’: Every few days I get a message that my account settings are out of date ... and require fixing. I then put in my password and the 'problem' is fixed. Why do I get this message and how can I stop it? ***Modified title from: email account setting***...
  6. you are not connected to the internet error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    you are not connected to the internet error message: I've been trying to install a program. 888poker_installer. I keep getting the message, "you are not connected to the internet." But i am connected and can go on any other site. I've tried turning off the firewall but the program still doesn't install. I tried adding all...
  7. Outlook out of date message

Outlook out of date message: My outlook acc is saying my acc settings are out of date. I followed instructions and updated my password but I keep getting the message and when I press learn more it just keeps oading....
  8. Gmail message out of date

Gmail message out of date: Also taking responsibility of deleting messages / emails etc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-message-out-of-date/230fd33f-d7c7-4792-9fa8-e1f9bdb4cc83
  9. Surface Internet Connection Dropping Out

Surface Internet Connection Dropping Out: My Surface connects to the internet only sporadically, lasting merely minutes. On the other hand, the Apple devices and Android mobiles--and my gaming rig--never drop out. How can I improve my Surface's connectivity?...
  10. False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages.

False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages.: Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop, In-home wireless network, no other computers, running Windows 10. ISP is Cox Communications. I get occasional messages in the lower right corner saying "Cannot connect to the Internet. Please verify your Internet connection and try again". I do not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connection out of date