Windows 10: internet connection keeps interrupting

Discus and support internet connection keeps interrupting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im playing games and my internet keeps in dropping. I get fps and ping that will make my game disconnected everytime. It didnt happen before. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by melvina_medhurst65, Aug 28, 2022.

1. internet connection keeps interrupting

Im playing games and my internet keeps in dropping. I get fps and ping that will make my game disconnected everytime. It didnt happen before. I have a stable network connection connected in wired.

:)

melvina_medhurst65, Aug 28, 2022
  2. OldNavyGuy, Aug 28, 2022
  3. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Aug 28, 2022
  4. internet connection keeps interrupting

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

internet connection keeps interrupting

1. internet connection keeps interrupting - Similar Threads - internet connection keeps

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  4. internet connection keeps interrupting

internet connection keeps interrupting: Im playing games and my internet keeps in dropping. I get fps and ping that will make my game disconnected everytime. It didnt happen before. I have a stable network connection connected in wired....
  5. internet connection keeps interrupting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet connection keeps interrupting: Im playing games and my internet keeps in dropping. I get fps and ping that will make my game disconnected everytime. It didnt happen before. I have a stable network connection connected in wired....
  6. Keep Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Internet Connection: My computer has issues where it can’t stay connected to the internet, and when it can, it’s very slow. My router is right outside my door, yet my computer can’t connect very well. When I do have internet, I only have 2 bars. I have a Windows 10 desktop....
  7. Keep Internet Connection

Keep Internet Connection: My computer has issues where it can’t stay connected to the internet, and when it can, it’s very slow. My router is right outside my door, yet my computer can’t connect very well. When I do have internet, I only have 2 bars. I have a Windows 10 desktop....
  8. Keep Internet Connection

9. internet connection gets interrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    internet connection gets interrupted: After the recent update my internet connection gets interrupted so it became difficult to get access to some websites. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/internet-connection-gets-interrupted/2f579ba1-ae8f-486e-88d1-37ab6dc51740
  10. Internet Connection Keeps Dropping

Internet Connection Keeps Dropping: I appreciate that this is a common Internet topic but I simply can't find a solution. Before upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 I ran the check which advised that my system is compatible and then updated it. Everything ran fine for about a day, but since then my Wifi Internet...