Windows 10: Internet connection lags after booting windows 10

Discus and support Internet connection lags after booting windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, after recent Windows updates, if have these issues when booting up: Internet access is delayed, but I can use the browser 2 mins after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dcjsaun, Nov 4, 2018.

1. dcjsaun Win User

Internet connection lags after booting windows 10

Hello there,

after recent Windows updates, if have these issues when booting up:

Internet access is delayed, but I can use the browser 2 mins after booting Windows 10
    During that time I have an error saying no internet on my network adapter (it's a wired LAN connection)
    I troubleshooted the issue and I'll post the report below

Windows Mail can't receive any emails until 5 mins after booting windows, I get socket error 10013

I use Windows 10 Firewall control and it won't open until 10 min after booting windows

This is the report
    However I couldn't find any rule/filter matching to "Sphinx-soft.com Guard" in Windows Firewall settings

Can anyone help? Thanks

Internet connection lags after booting windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

dcjsaun, Nov 4, 2018

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 4, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Nov 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet connection lags after booting windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet connection lags

2. Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB: Recently Windows 10 was in a blue screen loop for me so I had to reinstall it using a USB stick from 2018. However it installs the version of Windows 10 from 2018 and for whatever reason it doesn’t let me connect to the internet even though I’m using an ethernet cable. When...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB: Recently Windows 10 was in a blue screen loop for me so I had to reinstall it using a USB stick from 2018. However it installs the version of Windows 10 from 2018 and for whatever reason it doesn’t let me connect to the internet even though I’m using an ethernet cable. When...
  4. Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  6. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  7. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

8. windows 10 boot lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 boot lag: I am getting a extreme boot lag when i start my windows 10, i am facing a blank screen for about 5 minutes, this is so frustrating. I dont have any viruses or unwanted files. Help me to fix this....
  9. Windows 10 no internet connection on boot

Windows 10 no internet connection on boot: I have had a problem for about a month now. When I first boot my computer it does not connect to the internet, via ethernet, I do not use wifi. My IP provider gave me a new modem, and NBN NSW, Australia checked the line to my house, all in order. I have followed all...
  10. WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET AT BOOT

WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET AT BOOT: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and now find that when I boot my computer it will not connect to the internet unless I restart it. I am currently using Windows 10 Version 1909 and OS build number 18363.535. My modem is connected to the...