Windows 10: Internet connection not working at first startup

Discus and support Internet connection not working at first startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so my problem is that when i first boot my PC i cant connect to internet through Ethernet connection, i have to restart my pc on safe mode and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gabrielveliz, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Internet connection not working at first startup

so my problem is that when i first boot my PC i cant connect to internet through Ethernet connection, i have to restart my pc on safe mode and the restart the PC again to get the internet working, if i try to just restart the PC i get stuck on windows loading screen the only way to get the connection going is following the exact steps i mentioned before, im using windows 10

:)

gabrielveliz, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Internet connection not working at first startup

New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Internet connection not working at first startup

1. Internet connection not working at first startup - Similar Threads - Internet connection working

2. Firstly touch pad, now Internet connection does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firstly touch pad, now Internet connection does not work: I suspect an issue with drivers. Firstly, touch pad stopped responding. It does not work at all.Now Internet connection does not work too. It does not even look for Wi-Fi networks. Just shows nothing in the results. I went to look up for the drivers, the Wi-Fi driver was...
  3. Firstly touch pad, now Internet connection does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firstly touch pad, now Internet connection does not work: I suspect an issue with drivers. Firstly, touch pad stopped responding. It does not work at all.Now Internet connection does not work too. It does not even look for Wi-Fi networks. Just shows nothing in the results. I went to look up for the drivers, the Wi-Fi driver was...
  4. Internet does not connect at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet does not connect at startup: When I start my laptop and log on to the desktop screen, my internet doesn't connect for about 30-40 seconds. This causes that all the applications that I have open at the beginning do not work correctly and the tabs that I have pinned in my browser are not connected to the...
  5. Internet does not connect at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet does not connect at startup: When I start my laptop and log on to the desktop screen, my internet doesn't connect for about 30-40 seconds. This causes that all the applications that I have open at the beginning do not work correctly and the tabs that I have pinned in my browser are not connected to the...
  6. Internet connection slow on startup

Internet connection slow on startup: Around 10 months ago I noticed that my wife does not automatically connect on startup which is annoying as many of my programmes like steam and Skype now attempt to run before my computer is connected to the internet. After about 3 minutes it then does automatically connect...
  7. Internet doesn't connect on startup

Internet doesn't connect on startup: This has been happening to me recently and I don't know why. It's not a huge inconvenience, but it is annoying and I want to figure out how to fix it. When I boot my pc and log in to the desktop screen, my internet will not connect for about 30 seconds. This makes it so all...
  8. No Internet connection at startup.

No Internet connection at startup.: After my PC sat unused for about a month, the Internet no longer automatically connects at startup. My ISP confirms what the lights on the modem/router indicate that the signal is being properly received. The modem/router manufacturer performed a cursory hardware check and...
  9. Windows 10 not connecting to internet at first

Windows 10 not connecting to internet at first: The OS of my 6-year-old Lenovo 64 bit desktop was changed just from Windows 7 to 10, but now it will not connect to the internet on the initial boot up. It does connect, though, after the computer is restarted. The initial start-up happens very quickly, but the restart takes...
  10. No internet connection on first boot

No internet connection on first boot: I've just "upgraded" from windows 7 yesterday. I note that I don't have an Internet connection when I initially switch on. Restarting resolves this problem. None of the suggestions on this microsoft page work https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...&v4h=winxptab1 I've never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 internet not working