Windows 10: Internet connection problems

Discus and support Internet connection problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please can someone reply, I am in desperate need of help here. I've been trying various fixes for days. My problem is my wifi randomly disconnects.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Donnieboy2710, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Internet connection problems

Please can someone reply, I am in desperate need of help here. I've been trying various fixes for days. My problem is my wifi randomly disconnects.

There are two messages that come up via trouble shooter, "windows cannot automatically detect this networks proxy settings" & "One of more protocols are missing from this computer" I can assure you it is 100% NOT the wifi or the modem as every other internet using device in the house works flawlessly. I have complete removed everything and re-installed windows, Various netsh commands as well as others, disabling settings/ un ticking many a box and I even brought a new damn wireless card and still I'm getting this infuriating bug. It's not the mother board slot because I've switched it round and the problem still persists. One notable thing is sometimes when it "disconnects" the wifi symbol still shows connected. The rest of the time it throws up the little limited sign.

I know others are having trouble with the latest windows update and this is drastic because i've wasted what very little money i have on new wireless adapters and such only to find out it doesnt help. I have also tried going back to an earlier build of windows 10 but it just says "we have run into a problem please reset your pc threw trouble shooter" I refuse to install 200 gig of programs back onto my pc because of the windows update teams incompetence.

Please..... will someone PLEASE help me (this problem has been apparent for multiple weeks now)

:)

Donnieboy2710, Mar 29, 2016

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Internet connection problems. reoccurring problems with unable to automatically read proxy,

I am experiencing reoccurring problems with my Internet Connections they are as follows

1. Having trouble automatically reading proxy

2. Have to trouble shoot multiple times when changing sites on the internet.

3. Need to reset wifi and network adapter constantly

4. Problems with connecting to default gateway must trouble shoot multiple times when using the net.

5. problems with connecting to DNS server..

Can anyone out there please help me to resolve these issues? I do not seem to be able to contact support from Microsoft becasue I can not stay connected to my wifi, and when I do stay connected I never seem to get any responses from support...Please help
    me with this issue which has me trouble shooting more than I use the net!!!

MichaelSaladen, Mar 29, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

Internet connection problems

Could be you are not using the latest driver on the WiFi device. Download the latest driver from the manufacture and not just use the default installed driver.

wyldman68, Mar 29, 2016
  5. Nope sadly it's not that easy for me. Everything is up to date and working fine. but the problem still persists. All evidence is pointing towards the KB3140741 update. I Cant find any way of reversing this update so i am currently debating on backing up my important stuff and formating my c and re installing windows 8

Donnieboy2710, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet connection problems

1. Internet connection problems - Similar Threads - Internet connection problems

2. Internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection problem: Hello I am facing problem with connecting Wi-Fi some times it’s connected so easily but when I try to connect with public networks it doesn’t. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/d2792530-3053-40a4-9afb-49584f4f64cf
  3. Internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection problem: my laptop's connected to wifi and there's no "no internet" problem but I can't use the internet... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/3e752b5b-535b-4474-983d-45f6a99116f0
  4. Internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection problem: This happens at least three times a day. When I'm using my PC, the Wi-Fi network I'm connected to randomly disconnects, and then when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network". The only way for me to reconnect is to restart my computer, which deletes...
  5. internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection problem: Pressed Run on trouble shooter to find enclosed connection problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/8387e44f-39e7-4641-8f94-184f4cce2fb6
  6. Problems connecting to the internet.

Problems connecting to the internet.: My computer says The IntelR 1211 Gigabit Network Connection adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware- related problems. Not sure how to fix this. Please help....
  7. Internet connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection problems: I recently started using a VPN. And, it work fine. But when I turn off my computer the VPN is disconnected and I have to connect it once I turn on my computer. No problem. But when I tried to connect to the internet without connecting the VPN, and just use my old connection...
  8. Problems with internet connection

Problems with internet connection: Hi, i have a problem with my internet connection. When i'm trying to play some games like PUBG my internet just dies Not every game, when i play LoL or PoE, its working fine . I still have internet on phone so it's something with pc. On event viewer i'm getting event id 1014,...
  9. internet connection problems

internet connection problems: hi, When i try to connect to my home wifi network which is private, it will connect to the internet but it does not show on my laptop that it is actually connected to the internet. I ran the trouble shooter and it says that i need to create an account at the internet...
  10. Internet Connectivity Problem

Internet Connectivity Problem: I have trouble connecting to specific websites through specific means. I suspect that the Java update download problem I had earlier was part of it. I use a Rainmeter widget (Rainmeter calls them skins) to display a page from Yahoo! weather, and about a week ago it started...