Windows 10: Internet Connection Required

Discus and support Internet Connection Required in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get "Internet Connection Required" every now and then and am usually able to get rid of it by trying any one of the numerous options available. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Annie352, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Annie352 Win User

Internet Connection Required

I get "Internet Connection Required" every now and then and am usually able to get rid of it by trying any one of the numerous options available. This time, nothing. I can do the Daily Challenges, but not the events. I have reset and reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire. I have removed and reinstalled Xbox. I have cleared my cache. I have rebooted, but nothing. My date and time are correct.

Is there anything else to try? I used this yesterday with no problem. Thanks.

:)

Annie352, Oct 13, 2018
  2. hb904460 Win User

Games that dont require an internet connection?

Are there any new games that dont require an internet connection, either to install or to play?

hb904460, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Internet Connection Required

Games that dont require an internet connection?

I was thinking this same thing myself. Most games today require a internet connection. Some are just for the activation part and you can play the game offline.

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Internet Connection Required

1. Internet Connection Required - Similar Threads - Internet Connection Required

2. Windows is requiring a PIN reset, which requires an internet connection, but none of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is requiring a PIN reset, which requires an internet connection, but none of the...: My computer is plugged in via an ethernet connection that I have confirmed is working and connected to the internet. But Windows is not using it. I have also plugged in a wifi dongle, all that does it enable and disable the airplane mode button as in it controls if it may be...
  3. Windows is requiring a PIN reset, which requires an internet connection, but none of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is requiring a PIN reset, which requires an internet connection, but none of the...: My computer is plugged in via an ethernet connection that I have confirmed is working and connected to the internet. But Windows is not using it. I have also plugged in a wifi dongle, all that does it enable and disable the airplane mode button as in it controls if it may be...
  4. Windows is requiring a PIN reset, which requires an internet connection, but none of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.: Hi,I’ve been having this issue for the past week and every single solution I could find has not worked. Whenever I boot up my PC, my internet works just fine for about 20 minutes. After that, any application that requires internet that isn’t connected to Google just stops...
  6. “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.: Hi,I’ve been having this issue for the past week and every single solution I could find has not worked. Whenever I boot up my PC, my internet works just fine for about 20 minutes. After that, any application that requires internet that isn’t connected to Google just stops...
  7. Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone: Based on the number of times this issue has been mentioned in this forum you would think MS would fix it. All of my devices iPhone, iPad, and Windows 10 PC are all experiencing the same issue. The Event section of MS Solitaire Coolection says that an internet connection is...
  8. Apps say an active internet connection is required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps say an active internet connection is required: The History app keeps saying "An active internet connection is required. Please check your connection and try again." I have an internet connection but when I click on Retry it does not change. How do I fix this?...
  9. Internet connection required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection required: Today, Microsoft Solitaire events is saying that an internet connection is required, but I obviously have one or else I could not have typed this. What is happening?...
  10. Installing windows required connect to internet ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows required connect to internet ?: When clean installing windows, there's a first step installation menu appear like copying files, installing updates etc. Does this process need internet connection ? Because my internet suddenly off, so i've to think it's will impact my installation. 76591

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solataire internet connection required

2. internet connection required solitaire

3. microsoft solitaire internet connection required

4. an internet connection is required windows 10