Windows 10: Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

Discus and support Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What may be the reasons? 56384 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mergho, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Mergho Win User

Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

What may be the reasons?

:)

Mergho, Jul 15, 2016
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Internet speed on pc slows down ,when simultaneously connects on mobile

Hi,

This issue can occur from a limited amount of bandwidth.

As an initial troubleshooting, follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    which are helpful in
    resolving the issue.

If the issue still persists, we recommend contacting your Internet Service Provider for further assistance and possible bandwidth upgrade.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Arjay Dom, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Internet speed on pc slows down ,when simultaneously connects on mobile

Dear Microsoft, when i connects internet on my mobile through wi fi ,the internet on my pc which connected through LAN cable ,internet speed drastically slows down .and whn i put wifi off ,the internet speed restored on pc .i am using winows 10 .plz guide
    me .thank you

dr

raviagarwalyo, Jul 15, 2016
  4. Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

Isnt it Obvious .. It eating your Connections.
    Try this
    1. Reboot in safe mode with Networking and check if same issue occurs,
    2. Run >> MSConfig>> Services>> Hide all microsoft services. Now disable all the third party services.
    3. In Task Manager >> Startup(tab). Disable all the Enabled items.
    4. Under task manager >> performance >> Resource Monitor and check whats eating up your internet

manish9009, Jul 19, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Really need more than a five word sentence to understand what is going on. It is like dropping off your vehicle at a garage. When the Mechanic asks you why you are dropping it off, you just hand them the keys and walk away, not speaking a word.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

1. Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt - Similar Threads - Internet connection slows

2. PC slows down internet speed on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC slows down internet speed on other devices: Hello, I have an old pc that is connected to the router via ethernet, and every time I connect it it slows down the internet speed on other devices that are connected to the same network, so basically every device in my house. The internet speed on the PC isn't slow at all,...
  3. PC slows down internet speed on other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC slows down internet speed on other devices: Hello, I have an old pc that is connected to the router via ethernet, and every time I connect it it slows down the internet speed on other devices that are connected to the same network, so basically every device in my house. The internet speed on the PC isn't slow at all,...
  4. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.: I have my main PC. And I use my laptop as a second monitor using the Project to another PC feature. Suddenly, the internet starts slowing down, when I disconnect, my internet speed goes back to normal. Any solutions? I tried restarting the PC and the laptop, nothing worked....
  5. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.: I have my main PC. And I use my laptop as a second monitor using the Project to another PC feature. Suddenly, the internet starts slowing down, when I disconnect, my internet speed goes back to normal. Any solutions? I tried restarting the PC and the laptop, nothing worked....
  6. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. wireless connection slows down internet connection

wireless connection slows down internet connection: When the laptop is connected to our internal network, our speeds drop to almost zero. The wireless driver appears to be up to date and working properly. Any solution?...
  8. my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.: My computer has been reaching 2mbps download speeds but when I test my phone speeds I get 35mbps most of the time. My internet is fine on everything else but not on my computer....
  9. Internet connection slows down once i connect to MIFI.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection slows down once i connect to MIFI.: It happens only when i connect to my mifi, I haven't tested it with other type of tethered connection but the internet speed is just like the usual on my phone and my ipad. It has 1 Mbps. but once i try to connect to mifi in my computer, the connection is really slow, less...
  10. Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi: All the other devices connected to the wifi works just fine but the internet on my laptop is super slow. When I try running speed test it goes to a certain speed and stops and gives me an error. The are no issues if I connect it to my mobile hotspot. I tried scanning the...