Windows 10: Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

Discus and support Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What may be the reasons? 56384 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mergho, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Mergho Win User

Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

What may be the reasons?

:)

Mergho, Jul 15, 2016
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Internet speed on pc slows down ,when simultaneously connects on mobile

Hi,

This issue can occur from a limited amount of bandwidth.

As an initial troubleshooting, follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    which are helpful in
    resolving the issue.

If the issue still persists, we recommend contacting your Internet Service Provider for further assistance and possible bandwidth upgrade.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Arjay Dom, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Internet speed on pc slows down ,when simultaneously connects on mobile

Dear Microsoft, when i connects internet on my mobile through wi fi ,the internet on my pc which connected through LAN cable ,internet speed drastically slows down .and whn i put wifi off ,the internet speed restored on pc .i am using winows 10 .plz guide
    me .thank you

dr

raviagarwalyo, Jul 15, 2016
  4. Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

Isnt it Obvious .. It eating your Connections.
    Try this
    1. Reboot in safe mode with Networking and check if same issue occurs,
    2. Run >> MSConfig>> Services>> Hide all microsoft services. Now disable all the third party services.
    3. In Task Manager >> Startup(tab). Disable all the Enabled items.
    4. Under task manager >> performance >> Resource Monitor and check whats eating up your internet

manish9009, Jul 19, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Really need more than a five word sentence to understand what is going on. It is like dropping off your vehicle at a garage. When the Mechanic asks you why you are dropping it off, you just hand them the keys and walk away, not speaking a word.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

1. Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt - Similar Threads - Internet connection slows

2. Slowed down internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slowed down internet: I have a problem related to internet and network settings in Windows 10. The problem what I am currently experiencing is that the internet speed is slowed down significantly to 3% of the contracted speed. Normally I get 100Mbps from speedtest, but everytime I experiencing...
  3. Internet connection slows down after several hours...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet connection slows down after several hours...: About two updates ago, I noticed my internet Ethernet connection, using WOW 500/50 plan, slows down to less than 20 Mbps after several hours. I am confirming this through various speed test services. Naturally, I had WOW come out and after going through multiple tests, they...
  4. My internet slows down after 'sleeping'

My internet slows down after 'sleeping': Hi, I just got a brand new PC 1.5 month ago, but I have noticed whenever I leave my PC and it goes into sleeping mode - and wake it up again, my internet is slow despite Speedtest.net shows I have full 300 Mbps speed. I have tested it on a few sites, where fx the graphics...
  5. Internet slows down whenever I charge

Internet slows down whenever I charge: Whenever I charge my laptop the internet suddenly slows down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-slows-down-whenever-i-charge/e13d0b80-1703-49b2-9dd1-925da513a43f
  6. Laptop blocks internet access to other devices when connected to a network

Laptop blocks internet access to other devices when connected to a network: Hello, so about two weeks ago I was using Netcut, a program that inspects your Wi-Fi and sees who's connected. I used it to block some people, and then something had gone totally wrong: None of the devices could connect to the Wi-Fi, not even the Laptop PC I had used to...
  7. Internet slows down when connecting smart TV via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet slows down when connecting smart TV via HDMI: I'm having a problem with the internet slowing down when connecting my smart TV to my PC. When I have the TV connected to the onboard HDMI it shows my internet down to a crawl. I know this because when I go into the bios and tell the PC that I want to use pci express instead...
  8. internet speed slows down

internet speed slows down: I have an old Dell XPS system running Windows 10pro Using a Broadcom gigabit ethernet card. I am hard wired directly to the WOW modem and do get speeds of up to 550mbps. But after a while, anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours, it starts to slow down to under 100. Every time...
  9. Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.

Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.: Hello, my laptop internet speeds suddenly slowed down a lot to just 2 mbps download and about 6 mbps upload. It is only on my this Dell laptop and no other devices. I do have windows 10 which came with the computer. I have also tried everything i found on the internet. Any...
  10. Internet slows down on downloads.

Internet slows down on downloads.: When I download stuff my download speed starts off at 2.4 megabites/s and then goes down right away to like 500 kb/s. Is this normal to happen and if not how do I fix it? 85296