Windows 10: Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast.

Discus and support Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi. I have problem with my new computer. it's using windows 10. I have a hard time using internet here. downloading via aplication and browsing take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hanan_Augustus, May 7, 2019.

1. Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast.

hi. I have problem with my new computer. it's using windows 10.

I have a hard time using internet here. downloading via aplication and browsing take a longer time compared to my smartphone (same connection). despite speedtest saying simmilar speed , around 1,07mbps download and 0.40 upload

some websites even loading nonstop. asking question here took 2 minutes loading.

So far I just tried turning of windows update but no improvement

the browser are same (both chrome). tried opera and microsoft edge on windows pc but same result

:)

Hanan_Augustus, May 7, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 7, 2019
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 7, 2019
  4. Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast.

Internet connection fast then slow

Hi,

Windows Vista, Nokia 3120 Classic, Nokia PC suite via Bluetooth.

From a fresh restart my internet connection is fast. But during the course of a working day, I might inadvertently walk out of bluetooth range with my phone in my pocket, or I might disconnect manually form One Touch Access. Then when I reconnect the internet
    connection a page will take 5 minutes to load (if at all) or it will say 'modem not found' or 'modem in use by another application. If I do a restart on my laptop the problem is solved.

Any suggestions? Is there some temp file I can delete without restarting? I cannot restart my laptop 5 times a day to reestablish a internet connection.

Please help.

Henry

thechina---01, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast.

1. Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast. - Similar Threads - Internet connection very

2. Internet connection is very slow on PC 0.08mbps download despite being fine 198.3mbps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection is very slow on PC 0.08mbps download despite being fine 198.3mbps...: I’ve tried all the typical troubleshooting options out there on forums. Tried troubleshooting and updating network adapters, also tried installing previous network adaptors as suggested. I’ve tried troubleshooting the network/internet connection itself and it says everything...
  3. Internet connection is very slow on PC 0.08mbps download despite being fine 198.3mbps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection is very slow on PC 0.08mbps download despite being fine 198.3mbps...: I’ve tried all the typical troubleshooting options out there on forums. Tried troubleshooting and updating network adapters, also tried installing previous network adaptors as suggested. I’ve tried troubleshooting the network/internet connection itself and it says everything...
  4. Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.: Hello, I have started to notice that my Internet was very slow suddenly 3 weeks ago. I since then started to do anything what was also said in other threads etc. e.g this one...
  5. Very Slow Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Slow Internet Connection: Hello Everyone, My internet connection in my PC is too slow, I can't even download 1MB file from the browser. I actually get the exact speed that my ISP offers in my other devices, but in this PC internet connection speed is always around 1.5mbps. It affects all the...
  6. Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet

Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet: Hello, yesterday I posted a question which was fixed but only lasted a couple minutes, then the problem came back. My download speed is stuck on 2MB/s but I used to get around 20MB/s, and my internet speed is around 160mbps. According to the reply from the previous question I...
  7. Very Slow Download But Fast Internet

Very Slow Download But Fast Internet: Hello, I used to be able to download files at around 25MB/s now it went all the way down to 2MB/s and it takes me 2 hours to download just 7GB. I tested my internet speed and I get around 160 mbps so my internet should be at least faster than 2 MB/s. Does anyone know what I...
  8. Very Slow Internet Connections (Solved)

Very Slow Internet Connections (Solved): For the past few days, my wife's computer has been very slow to connect to the Internet. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.900). Browsers used: FIrefox, MS Edge (not the new one), Google Chrome. Examples: 1. NY Times, 21 seconds to connect, then articles downloaded...
  9. Very Slow Internet Connections

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Slow Internet Connections: For the past few days, my wife's computer has been very slow to connect to the Internet. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.900). Browsers used: FIrefox, MS Edge (not the new one), Google Chrome. Examples: 1. NY Times, 21 seconds to connect, then articles downloaded...
  10. WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast

WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast: I have 3 Windows 10 machines, including one laptop/tablet. I can get Internet download speeds of 63 mbps and upload speeds of 11 mbps on my laptop using a 802.11N connection with a DLink DIR-842 router. The router's specs are AC1200 Speeds (up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow internet despite fast speedtest

2. despite of fast internet internet slow internet speed on my phone