Windows 10: Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

Discus and support Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LuGao5, May 8, 2022.

1. LuGao5 Win User

Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with this problem.Please help me with that~Kind regards,Lulu

:)

LuGao5, May 8, 2022
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows Hello does not save face or pin

Hi Angelo,

We'd like to learn more about your concern with Windows Hello so that we can provide the best resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Did the PIN and the face recognition work properly before Creators Update?

• Do you get an error message when you try to save your biometric data or your PIN? If yes, please provide a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, May 8, 2022
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, May 8, 2022
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows Hello does not save face or pin

We appreciate the information you've provided. Since you're on an Insider build, have you installed the latest Insider Build 16188? It's possible that a fix has been included for your concern with saving the PIN and
    the biometric data, so if you haven't installed that yet, go to Settings >
    Update & Security > Windows Update >
    Check for Updates.

We also suggest that you remove the previous PIN before you try adding a new one. Just follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Settings and press Enter.

• Click Accounts.

• Select Sign-in Options on the left side of the screen.

• Click Remove under PIN on the right side of the screen.

• Click Remove one more time to confirm.

• Type your Microsoft account password to verify and click
      OK.

Once the old PIN has been removed, you should be able to add and save a new one, along with the biometric data for face recognition.

Let us know if you're able to save your PIN after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, May 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin - Similar Threads - Internet Connection Hello

2. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin: Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with this problem.Please help me with that~Kind regards,Lulu...
  3. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin: Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with this problem.Please help me with that~Kind regards,Lulu...
  4. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN: Hi, I just bought an Asus vivobook S15 S533, and all those windows hello sign-in options are sadly unavailable. I have tried as many steps I found online and in the community website but ffs nothing work. Idk what to do anymore. Please, I want to enjoy those features too...
  5. Hello face?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello face?: Why does my teams account now require me to enter a "hello face" pin number when I have never used "hello face", never heard of "hello face", never set a pin number for "hello face" and not actually got "hello face" on my computer? Totally baffling that I am now told to type...
  6. Hello Face

Hello Face: My camera works on my hp envy. I can take pictures, I can zoom. I CANNOT get Hello Face to recognize I have a camera. It says it can't find a camera compatible. I had hello face before on this same practically new computer. Please help....
  7. Windows Hello Pin/Windows Hello face

Windows Hello Pin/Windows Hello face: Has anyone came across or having the issue where Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Pin are not working the message that i am seeing is currently unavailable or Credentials cannot be verified. was working fine until i changed my pin. I can change my pin from the sign in...
  8. not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password

not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password: I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not working and asking for pin.but here Pin and Password nothing is working. Everything is not accepting just shows that...
  9. hello face

hello face: hey pipls… my window hello face isn't working \ whenever I try to set up the hello face sign in option, there is an error saying that the camera isn't compatible with window hello face. The camera doesn't have any problem and I do have updated the files, but its still not...
  10. Hello Face

Hello Face: Hi, I accidentally deleted hello Face from my computer. can you please help to re-install it? Below I put everything I could think of that you may need to help with this problem. Thank you, Jason Dell XPS 15 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8705G CPU @ 3.10GHz Windows...