Windows 10: Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update

Discus and support Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As stated in the title, after updating my computer last night I can connect to the internet and I can also browse webpages and stream multimedia,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RyanDoyle6, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update

As stated in the title, after updating my computer last night I can connect to the internet and I can also browse webpages and stream multimedia, however applications that require internet access to update and then run seem to be unable to access the internet from my PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

RyanDoyle6, Nov 27, 2020

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update

pc won`t update

Hi guys, When my PC is checking for updates, I get the following message:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

I have no idea what to do. Naturally, my PC IS connected to the internet!

This happens over and over again which means I haven`t been able to update the computer for like 2 months!!

Please advise.

Thank you!!

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update

1. Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update - Similar Threads - Internet connection working

2. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  3. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  4. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. New PC won't connect to internet

New PC won't connect to internet: I just purchased a new HP laptop. It has Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 installed. It will not connect to my home internet - it just says "Can't connect to this network." All other internet-enabled devices in my home have no problems. I just disconnected and reconnected my old PC...
  6. PC Laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Laptop won't connect to the internet: No idea why it's doing this, was working just fine yesterday. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting, shutting down, did that command prompt admin thing and still nothing. Ugh, any suggestions? It was saying how the wifi doesn't have a working IP or something...
  7. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  8. password not working and won't connect to internet

password not working and won't connect to internet: I'm new here so I'll try to keep this short. My friend recently bought rdr2 and it wouldn't start after downloading it. He asked rockstar for help and they told him to do a AMD cleanup. He's recently new to using windows so he could've made a big mistake by doing that...
  9. Some applications won't connect to Internet.

Some applications won't connect to Internet.: So, Currently, I am having this problem that some applications *not downloaded from MS Store* won't connect to internet to perform their specific tasks. I have tried configuring Windows Firewall but nothing happens. The Applications that I am currently having this problem are...
  10. Internet says it is connected but won't work

Internet says it is connected but won't work: Summary: My windows 10 computer says the network has internet access, but I can't actually access anything on the internet. I know the internet is working because I have multiple other devices connecting, including a windows 7 computer. The computer can also see each other...